⭕READY⭕

~⭕~⭕~⭕~⭕~⭕~

In the land of Philadelphia,

Half the population where worried at what was to come. The King, Venom. He arranged for a gathering among his best men and worriars. Among important man and more.

Everyone is changing. Scared of what this gathering feast is about? What was so important that Venom, the King needed to discuss.

Venom was dressed in a red tuxedo with his crown placed on his head. A sword was placed in his left side.

As he stood in front of the mirror. His head wandered to this woman, he wanted to see her so fucking much. He was so desperate, it scared him.

This woman has to be special, she is certainly dangerous for sure. She had a freaking witch.

Checking hisself for the last time, he excited his room. Passing doors and doors, before he arriving in the ball room, Vicus approached him.

"My king." He bowed. "We arranged everything, we are left with sixteen minute before man arrive." He spoke when Venom nodds in approval.

"Good, now, I'll be outside welcoming each at once." Venom spoke.

Servants, cooks, cleaners and guards where scattered around the palace. Preparing.

"TEN MINUTES" Venom roared, they only had ten minutes to stop everything needs to be ready.

He needs everything to be ready, he respected each man in his land. Treated every man equally as long as they submitted to him.

They all started to do their job much quicker, the palace loud with plates being carried and set on the Dining table. Cleaners moping floors to make sure you could see your own reflection on the marble floor.

The Dining table was huge, it could fit about 500 man but he only invited about 300 or 350 man. Not much to him.

Venom turned and started making his way out the dining room, Vicus on his tail. He opens the doors of the dining room, straight to a long hallway.

"Micah Hickok?" Venom asked, as they walked.

"Invited."Vicus answered,

"Timothy Williams."

"Invited."

"Kenyon Malic?"

"Invited."

"Lord O'Connor de la vinc?"

"Certainly invited."

Venom smiled to himself as he kept on and on with names of important man that 'had' to be present.

Standing right near the double doors of the Palace, "Time?" Venom asked.
Fixing his tie properly on his neck.

"Six." Vicus answers.

"How long?"

"Ten minutes."

Venom nods, two guards approaching after minutes of silence.

They acknowledged Venom and stood at each sides of Venom.

~

Time passed and cars started making their way in, Its been six minutes since man started to show up and Venom stood, greeting more people that came.

The palace was lifefull, a sweet smooth song played by instruments as man lingered around, some near the bar stand, some exchanging pleasantries.

A black SUV parked, Venom smiled as he saw the man come out of it. They slowly started approaching..

"My king. It's an honour to be here in your present." He bows.

"Uhh, my good man Micah." They shook hands with a Curt nod of approval.

A women stood behind Micah, she looked bruised. Wearing a really short black dress, looking very uncomfortable. Her short hair covering her face. The dress showed her long pale legs, sleeves where short and had black heels on.

Venom smiled. "I see you have company." Micah turned, looking at her attentively.

"Oh, her? Well she's not of important." Micah states. "She's Amber, my Pet."

Micah spoke with a grimace plattered on his face. Venom nods, dismissing the topic about this women. The topic was boring.

Micah nods and makes his way inside the double doors behind Venom.

Many other man came, it started getting late at each minutes with people that arrived.

"My king." Vicus speaks as another man with his pet walked in.

"How much longer?" Venom asked. Facing the next SUV approaching.

"He's here, my King."

Venom smiles as the man he's been awaiting for showed up.

"My King, finally we meet again." The great man Venom knows acknowledged.

Instead of shaking hands like he did with the rest, he welcomes him with a hug.

"Lord O'Connor de la vinc."

This was the same man he's been waiting for, the same man that he got ready for.

His the one to make everything right.... And to make sure everything is.... Ready.

               ~⭕~⭕~⭕~⭕~⭕~

************************************

Next update in 2 days.

Vote
Comment

*******†