"Sting!" Mich picked out. Once Sting had picked dare, Mich told him to take off his pants.

"No! Please Mich. Don't make him do that. I don't wanna see anything from dragon boy."

"I wouldn't want you to see anyway!" Sting defended as he took a shot.

Rin dared Ayame to not drink for the rest of the night, making the entire group laugh when she took a shot. Ayame turned to Kira and dared her to do a handstand and walk around the guildhall. Kira had almost made it all around when she dropped.

"Does that still count?"

Everyone shrugged and agreed that it was close enough. Kira turned to Sting.

"I dare you to stay quiet the rest of the game."

Sting glared at the wizard with purple hair before taking a shot.

"Damn," Kira whispered. "I thought it might work."

"Emi! Truth or dare?" When she chose to do a truth, Ayame asked her, "What's your biggest regret?"

Emi stayed silent for a minute before looking Ayame in the eyes.

"I regret not being strong enough to protect the ones I held dear."

Kira glared at Ayame before asking her what she wanted to choose. She dared Ayame to pretend to be a cat until someone called on her again. Kira turned to Emi and said that it was her turn again, and Emi chose dare, not wanting to answer any more questions.

"I dare you," Kira ordered with a smirk, "to fight Sting."

Everyone let out a cheer and went outside where the fight would take place. Sting looked at Kira with an unknown emotion as he stepped in front of Emi. Emi turned to Kira.

"Is this...to the death?"

Everyone gasped before quickly telling her it wasn't and that it was just for fun.

"Fight for...fun?"

Everyone sweatdropped before Master Rue explained that the fight would be until someone couldn't fight anymore or if someone forfeited. He made sure to add that they weren't fighting to seriously hurt each other.

"Uh guys, I think I'll take a shot. I don't really wanna--"

"Are you scared to fight her, dragon boy?"

"What? No, I just--"

"I wish to fight you, Sting."

Sting looked at her with an open mouth before looking at the rest of them and sighing.

"Let's get this over with then."

Emi and Sting stood a few feet apart before they were told that they could start. Emi stared at Sting, daring him to make the first move. Sting let out a breath and used his White Dragon Roar. Emi countered with her Tidal Wave spell, utilizing the water in the snow. Sting jumped out of the way and cast Holy Ray. Emi's eyes widened before she tried to avoid the hit. She was hit in the arm, causing her to hiss.

"Hey are you oka--"

"Blizzard!"

The snow on the ground started to rise and form a wall of rushing snow. Sting couldn't see anymore because the blizzard was so thick. Emi rushed at him and cast her Frostbite spell, successfully freezing Sting's feet to the ground.