Chapter 2

Honestly, mama goes off to marry some random man and I have to go to a school full of people I barely know?. Yuzu thought and groaned annoyingly as she started walking inside the building going inside the bathroom so she could have time to herself since their was barely any girls in the bathroom. "Who was that girl? Did she even have any sense of shame doing that in front of dozens of students?" Yuzu mumbled as she started to look at herself in the mirror looking frustrated and soon blushed in embarrassment. Did she know about...no of course she didn't I don't think she would be like that and even if she did know so what?. Yuzu was lost in her thoughts then heard a man shouting her name out. "Aihara? Aihara!" The man shouted. Yuzu instantly looked up seeing a man next to her that looked like he was in his early 20's and he smiled at yuzu. "I've been calling your name 3 times you ok?" The man asked and yuzu just nodded. "I'm Amamiya, your homeroom teacher follow me I'm gonna show you to your class". Amamiya said as she started walking with yuzu following behind him walking to their class. They both walk in and the first thing yuzu spotted was Mei who was staring at her with coldness in her eyes with a straight face on. I'm in the same room as her? Why has she got that face on jeez . Yuzu just sighed and began walking then she heard the girls call for her. "Yuzu! Over here! Sit here with us we'd like to know more about you". Yuzu turned her head seeing the group of girls and began to walk next to the blushing girls until a random girl held Yuzu's arm. "H-huh?" Yuzu asked as the girl began to bring her near a seat near the windows with her in front of her then the girl turned her head back looking at yuzu. "Trust me, you don't want to sit next to them, they will bother you with questions, can't talk now I'm gonna get busted wait till the bell the we'll talk". The girl said and yuzu looked so confused but shrugged and began to sit down and looked at the window daydreaming. After the bell yuzu began to pack up and the girls started to began to stare at yuzu and stopped as the cheerful girl that talked to yuzu glared at them making them scared and walked away the class. "Ah Sorry about them, follow me". The girl said and yuzu could already tell she was different from the rest of the girls which made the blonde a bit relieved and they were out of the classroom. "So you're probably wondering about why I did what I did back in the classroom huh?" The girl asked and yuzu nodded. "Yeah it just didn't make sense in my eyes ya know?" The girl smiled and being her arm out. "Well my name is harumin, but you can call me harumi". Harumin smiled from ear to ear and yuzu shook her hand. "Well my name is yuzu". Yuzu said shaking her hand. "Most of the school already knows your name after what happened outside the school". Harumin giggled and yuzu sighed in annoyance. "Well I think I'm gonna call you yuzuchi. Is that ok with you?" Harumin asked. "Hmm yeah that's what my friends called me before I moved out". Yuzu said and she suddenly felt a bit sad. "It must be hard huh?" Harumin asked as she patted the blonde's back. "Don't sweat it we can text each other in just gonna need your number". Harumin said as she unbuttoned her top button and pulled out a phone from her bra and yuzu gasped in disbelief. "Y-you have a phone?! How, they took mine". Yuzu asked as she frowned and harumin put her phone back inside her bra before closing her button. "They can't take it if they don't know where it is". Harumin said as she looked at yuzu up and down. "Say, I'm gonna do something weird just stand still ok?" Harumin asked and yuzu just nodded and waited for what harumin was going to do and yelped as she put her hand in between Yuzu's legs. "W-what are you...let go". Yuzu exclaimed and took her hand off looking to see if anyone noticed and sighed in relief when their was no one. "So it looks like I'm not the only one then, thank god for that." Harumin sighed and laughed when she saw yuzu embarrassed and waited till yuzu was calm. "what do you mean that your not the only one and why did you just...you know?" Yuzu asked and harumin still held her smile. "Well you see we are the only intersex people here on this school you see so I was just checking". Harumin said as she jumped as she heard footsteps. "Ah shoot we aren't supposed to be upstairs! Hide!" Harumin exclaimed and yuzu ran with harumin and was just beyond confused and they both stopped as they were spotted by Mei and Himeko who was glaring daggers at them. "Shit what do we do?" Yuzu whispered and harumin just panicked. "H-hey prez, vice prez whatcha doing here?" Harumin asked as she pulled a nervous smile and nervously chuckled. "What are you two doing here right outside of the class? Taniguchi-san you know you shouldn't be here I expected better from you." Mei said with iciness in her voice. "How about that fake blonded bimbo, even after raising her voice from before she did not learn her lesson!". Himeko exclaimed with her high pitched voice and yuzu tried to use her one tactic on them.