"Will you—! Ah!" I try to dislodge the Alberona, but to no avail.

Cana continues squeezing my boobs as I hear Levy mutter, "I should've known the bath would lead to this stuff. Where's Wendy? She would sympathise."

Mira says, "Wendy went with Erza to help her out on her job."

"Oh? And they're by themselves, too? I wonder what it is."

"They left looking like Christmas had come early. Apparently the reward involved some super rare sweets."

Nanami asks uncertainly, "Hold on, if Erza's doing a job this whole time, then who's over there?"

"Don't know," Says Mira.

"Yeah, me neither," Levy adds, just as confused.

I activate my Amber Earth Sense spell, and focus hard on the vibration. It was kind of faint, due to the water, but I still recognise it. My pink eyes jerk wide as I whip around and see Flare standing up and turning toward us.

"Hey, there, Blondies!" We all stare in complete shock at the redhead who isn't Erza. "It's so good to see you!"

"What?!" Cana and I shout at the same time.

"It's that girl Flare from Raven Tail!" Nanami points out.

"How'd she even get in here?!" Levy exclaims in surprise.

"Get. Out!" I growl, shoving Cana back and lunging toward Flare.

"Wait a second, Akira-chan!" Lucy exclaims, grabbing my hair and pulling me back into the water.

Breaking the surface, I demand, a flustered expression on my face, "What's your problem, Lucy?! Did you already forget that she tortured and humiliated you in front of everyone at the Grand Magic Games?! I can never forgive her for harming my family!"

"She saved my life!" Lucy defends. "When those baby dragons appeared, a bunch of them surrounded me, but before I got shot, Flare used her hair to save me." I feel my face soften at that. Even though Flare is a dark mage, she still saved Lucy's life? I believe Lucy, though.

Lucy smiles gratefully at the redhead as she adds, "Thanks for that! I really owe you one."

Flare's hair rises up around her as she offers shyly, "Well, then, in that case, let me wash your body—every last inch of it."

"Now we're talking!" Cana says, grinning.

I duck under the water, up to my chin, feeling my face flush. No way am I gonna let her touch me like that!

Lucy goes over to Flare and asks, "So, why are you here, anyway?"

Flare replies, "Because, now that Raven Tail's been disbanded... there's nowhere for me."

Nanami and I exchange glances as my gaze softens. Poor thing...

"Awe!" Says Lucy. She suggests, "Well, then, why don't you join up with us?"

"Really?! That's so sweet!" Flare says appreciatively.

My, Nanami's, Levy's and Lisanna's eyes widen at that. "Huh?!" Levy exclaims.