2

New day new school Ninjago high to be specific. I transferred from my old one because I got a scholarship here like Nya though mine is for fencing.

I got to my new locker and grabbed my schedule. It said where my first class was so I headed there. I was a little late because I got lost so everyone was already there. When the teacher looked at me he smiled and asked. "Are you Kai Smith?" "Yeah Sorry got a little lost," I apologized. "It's quite alright," he said than turned to the class. "Class this is our new student Kai Smith please help him in adjusting. Let class begin," "Where should I sit?" I asked and he turned blinking as he had forgotten that before looking over the students. "You can sit by Zane there," I looked and saw a blonde kid waving to show who he was. I sat down in the empty seat next to him. As the teacher started talking I was having trouble since there was some stuff I had missed out on that was needed.

"Do you want to copy some of my notes? The teacher won't mind," Zane said. I look at him he smelled like fresh mint. "Nah I'll catch up the old fashion way," I decline I didn't need anyone else helping me. I got down some notes and did my best not to fall asleep. Zane looked familiar maybe he's been to steep wisdom before. I headed to my next class which was history I love history.

I got there and found my seat getting a quick interdictions to the class. I heard whispering behind me and saw Lloyd and I smiled at him with a wave. I saw a empty seat and asked who it was for. As if on cue I smelt ozone and Jay stumbles in the class out of breath. "Sorry mr Noble I got caught up at my locker and," Jay's ranting was cut off. "Just sit down," Mr Noble grumbles and Jay scurries to his seat and sat down. Some students giggled while others simply ignored him. "You really need to stop being so late," Lloyd whispers. "Well sorry, but I was caught up thinking about-" Jay cut himself off when he looked up seeing the usual empty seat filled by me. "Hi again funny coincidence huh?" I said friendly. He stared mouth agape and said some mumbles before blushing and hiding himself in some books.

Lloyd raised a eyebrow and Kai looked at Lloyd in confusion. "He's shy," Lloyd said to Kai and Kai nodded as the teacher started the lesson.

"Okay now we are moving into our Roman unit today Kai feel free to ask questions about the Greek or Roman if you don't understand something," Kai nodded as the teacher pulled a diagram up of the planets. "Now going through the basics most of the planets in our solar system are named after a Roman god that is closely tied with Greeks and I am including Pluto here. Those planets are Mercery, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Neptune, and Pluto Uranus comes from Greek. Saturn though has no Roman or Greek heritage," Mr noble said when Kai put his hand up. "Yes Kai? What don't you understand?" Noble asks in a tired voice expecting a dum answer like Pluto isn't a planet. "Actually Saturn is named after the Roman titan of time and is the Roman counterpart to Kronos. In both mythologies he is the father to Jupiter, Neptune, and Pluto along with a few of the other gods," Kai corrects.

(All true facts I'm a geek for Greek and Roman mythology)

Mr. Noble blinks before furrowing his brow in irritation. The class was quiet staring at Kai while he was sporting a confident grin. "Mr. Smith it is rude to contradict a teacher," Mr. Noble said. "I wouldn't have to if you got your facts straight," Kai responds getting a few wooos from the students. "Mr. Smith apologize this instant or your getting detention on your first day and it's only second period," Mr. Noble said clearly irritated. "Look it up what does the name Saturn mean? And I will accept my apology," Kai said. "Well if your so confident than fine humiliate your self on the first day," Mr. Noble used his computer and the screen he had up turned to his home screen which was a mountain. He googled. 'What does the name Saturn mean?' This is what popped up.