36. Yet Another Trouble!

Start from the beginning

"I've left you with thousands of messages and several calls with no response". Chelsea states.

"Where's your car?". Anna chipped in.

They all attacked me at once.

"Chill babes. I didn't tell you guys that am grounded now!". I was shameless a bit.

"What?". Anna asked surprised.

"Tell me they caught you sneaking out?!".

"Yeah they did and I've got 8 stupid rules to keep up with for the next three weeks. My life's a nightmare!". I tell them plainly.

"Kaylan, if your life is already a nightmare then this video is gonna be hell!". Chelsea's says sadly.

"What video?". I asked surprised.

I've missed alot throughout the weekend.

"Stacy's video!". Anna says as she pulls out her phone from her jacket and hands it over to me.

I watch the video and no way in hell.

My head was boiling, and I knew why everyone was staring at me.

"Oh.My.God. !". I exclaimed all bloody.

With cocaine in my system, am definitely gonna kill somebody!

___

"Anastacia JUAN!". I called out loudly.

I bounced in the hallway like I was the queen of the world with every head turning and looking my direction. I grabbed everyone's attention, oh yeah! I was a different person now.

I loved the confidence it gave me!

I scanned everywhere in the hallway till I found the bitch!

"Guess who showed up? The used and dumped Christian bitch!". Stacy grins evilly.

"I bet you don't know it's your funeral!". I was boiling right now.

"Says the girl who was used all along by the Badboy to forget all about his past love". She smirks now.

All eyes and phone camera were on us now.

"Why don't you like people calling you Anastasia? Because it reminds you how your father molested you when you were a kid!". I spat wickedly.

"Holy Shit!". Everyone was gathered now.

"Why are you bringing my father into this?". She knew I'd spilled one of her darkest secrets.

"Why did you bring my relationship into this?". I asked in return.

"Your relationship had always been an hopeless romance!". She fired at me.

"Owwwww, Kaylan fire her!".

Everyone were expecting my come back but the cocaine in my system made me violent and I bet Stacy didn't it coming, the beautiful hot slap that came across her left cheek and within a second another slap landed on her right cheek.

"Yayyy! Fight!". Everyone yelled.

I quickly grabbed and pulled her blonde hair down and smashed her face on her locker and she lost her balance falling to the ground and I was now on top of her.

"Get off me!". She yelled as she tried to scratch my face.

My hands were in a fist now as I punched her across the face. Don't ask me where I got the strength?

I held her shirt tight before tearing it off and I didn't stop there.

All the camera's were videoing this!

Everyone were still hailing!

At this point, I felt like I was born for this moment as I ripped her bra off with her bare breast exposed on camera.

"Get off me, bitch". She screamed. She was obviously defenseless and still rude.

"I meant it when I said it's your funeral!". I grin evilly.

When a good girl turn bad they become your worst nightmare!

I was still high because I was gonna  strip her naked and it would be on the web.

A masculine voice calls in...

"Everyone get to your classes now!". The principal dismisses everyone.

Holy crap!

"Miss Evans and Miss Juan to my office now!". Mr Henshaw said with all authority.

Why does someone always have to ruin my fun?

And now! Yet Another Trouble!

Authors Note

😂🤭😂

I love you all my readers...

Did Stacy deserve this😂

We're getting closer to the finale😩😩😩

Don't forget to hit the vote button and the comment box!🙌🏿