The Happy Ending People Want

3rd POV

After Harry and Louis' dance session Louis went backstage scared after making eye contact with Taylor. He knows to stay away from Harry, even though he had a blast on stage. Harry ran back to talk to Louis and comfort him. He finally reached Louis and grabbed his arm, spinning him around. "Louis. You... You were amazing. The crowd loved you." Harry gushed about how much the crowd roared after the pair danced.

"So were you. Now, why don't you go back to Taylor? She's waiting for you." Louis sighed looking behind Harry and seeing Taylor glaring at him. Harry quickly shook his head in denial.

"No, no. Nothing is going on between me and Taylor, okay? I was ambushed. I was set up by your stepbrother Justin and Taylor. She came onto me and I pushed her away right after you left. I would never hurt you like that. Believe me, okay? And no matter what they do..." Harry reached out to grab Louis' hand and kissed it. "...we were meant to be together." He gave Louis a little smirk.

Louis blushed and looked down for a second to think. Then he looks back into Harry's emerald green eyes and smiles. "Okay, I believe you."

Harry silently cheered to himself. "Good. Because I'm totally kissable." He said leaving Louis speechless with widened eyes. Louis shook his head and pushed Harry to get back on stage.

Louis went back to his friends and enjoyed the rest of Harry's set. Harry sang songs from his newest album, Harry's House while looking at Louis occasionally. Louis and his friends were enjoying watching Harry goof around on stage and thought about the results are from the competition. Finally, the time has come, Harry was going to announce the winner of the competition. "Everybody that came out tonight, dancers. Thank you so much. You were all amazing. Well done. But there can only be one winner. I have that name in my hand." Harry held up the envelope showing the crowd. "Here we go. The winner of the competition... ...is..." As Harry was opening the envelope, Taylor smirked and started to walk forward. "Oh my god! The winner is Louis Tomlinson!" Harry shouted shocking everyone.

"What?! That can't be right!" Taylor said and stood dumbfounded and Louis was frozen in the crowd until Niall shoved him to the stage. Louis looked back at his friends then back at Harry who was waving him on stage. Louis ran back on stage and jumped into Harry's arms but was cut short with Taylor pulling the two apart. 

"You rigged it Louis! You weren't even registered to dance

"You rigged it Louis! You weren't even registered to dance." Taylor snapped at Louis. "It's just not fair! I deserve this award, not this loser!" She yelled at the top of her lungs pointing at Louis and addressing the crowd. But the crowd wasn't on her side anymore, they booed her off stage and security had to drag her out of the building.

Anne from the sidelines had been watching the entire show go down, realized how her son made her so proud. She looked back at the audience and went to a little booth to grab someone special.

During the entire celebration with other dancers, Caroline came onto the stage yelling at Louis. "Louis William Tomlinson. How dare you? How dare you embarrass me and your brother? How do you think this makes us look, huh? You, our maid, win Harry Styles' competition? You have humiliated us in front of the entire Los Angeles metropolitan area." She looked around seeing Ashton hanging with his new band plus holding Luke's hand. "And you Ashton, how dare you go against my rules and sneak off behind my back to play in this band with these disrespectful boys?" Caroline sighed and paced the stage not noticing Anne Styles and a representative from Manhattan Academy approaching Louis and Harry.