Not Again

Louis' POV

I raced to the grocery store to grab some ingredients for tonight. Caroline said a family will make her more popular than everyone else. The song is a duet, she keeps yammering on and on about it. She also said that the person singing with her is popular in my school, and everywhere in the world. I find that's hard to believe but, it could happen. It could be Harry Styles... nahhh Harry would never do a duet with Caroline.

All the sudden my phone starts buzzing, Caroline, no surprise there. "Hello ma'am, I'm at the store right now getting everything you requested." I stopped when I heard a chuckle. "This isn't Caroline is it?" I asked annoyed.

"Yup you got that right, loser! Mom is getting ready and she told me to tell you that we don't want steak tonight for us guests. We want shrimp. A lot of shrimp. Get going!" Justin yelled though the phone. Great, I have to go back to the meat section again and return the steaks. I felt my phone buzz again but it's from CatLover.

Do you know anything about Caroline Flack? I heard she's rude to the maid of the house, I feel bad that person.
~CatLover

I heard that she's spoiled, rude, and unkind to that person. And I think it's sweet that you care about that person.
~SwagMaster

Hey I'm a nice person. Who can blame me? I care about many people, including you. Even though we haven't met.
~CatLover

You're very cheeky you know that right? Hey I gotta go. My stepmum wants me home soon we have a big dinner planned tonight.
~SwagMaster

Oh ok text me later?
~CatLover

Of course! Bye :)
~SwagMaster

I grabbed everything we needed for tonight. I went to the self checkout and I saw Niall and Zayn there. I raced over to them to say hi. "Hey guys what are you two doing here?" Zayn lifted a bottle and Niall pointed at it.

"This guy needed more hairspray before he goes the dance." Of course he does. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Hey! I need look good if I need to impress a lady." Zayn said proudly. Oh Zayn... he's always like this.

I check my watch and saw that I need to get going. "Oh shoot! It was nice to see you guys but I gotta go! We have guests coming tonight and I have make them not get caught up in Caroline and her devil child Justin. See guys!" I said.

"Bye Lou! Good luck!" They shouted. When I was done checking out. I grabbed the bags and skated home. I race into the kitchen and placed the bags on the counter and went into my room to get change into my maid outfit Caroline makes me wear when we have guests.

Harry's POV

I'm in Caroline Flack's house waiting for her. "We've been here for forty minutes and she still hasn't come down yet. In five minutes and she's not down I'm going! I have to rehearse my dance and singing routine." I said to my mum and dad.

"Harold! That's totally not like you! Caroline said she's trying!" My mum scolded me. I looked at Liam who's annoyed with me.

"How come you never talk? I only hear drum beats from you. It's really good." I turned to Ashton the drummer boy.

"Thanks. I always wanted to be a drummer ever since I was a kid. I don't want to do anything to hurt myself." Ashton said.

"You still can. I know band needs a drummer. They're constantly looking for new drummers because the others quit. I'm sure they'll like you." I told him he smiled and said thank you and nodded. Suddenly the brother piped in.