I'm Such An Idoit!

Louis' POV

Louis' Dream

"Tell me something I don't know" I heard someone say to me. I feel a bunch of spotlights on me as hear a familiar tune and I danced my heart out. After awhile I started to sing.

Everybody tells me that it's so hard to make it

It's so hard to break yeah

There's no way to fake it

Everybody tells me that it's wrong what I'm feeling

I shouldn't believe in

The dreams that I'm dreaming

I hear it everyday

I hear it all the time

I'm never gonna amount too much but they're never gonna change my mind

Oh I start dancing because it's fun!

Tell me, tell me, tell me something I don't know,

something I don't know, something I don't know [2x]

How many inches in a mile

What it takes to make you smile

Get you not to treat me like a child baby

Tell me, tell me, tell me something I don't know,

something I don't know, something I do-'

"Louis!" I got cut off. Oh no I'm waking up?! It's was only a dream?! The dream that I can be a superstar.

End of Dream

"Louis!" I woke up by my stepmother, Caroline on a walkie talkie. "Wake up and make us breakfast!" You're probably wondering why do I have make breakfast while I have a stepmother? Oh, it's because after my parents died she made my life living hell.

I grabbed the walkie and spoke into it. "Coming! What do you guys want?" I start getting dress for school.

"We all want eggs, toast, and fresh orange juice." I pulled on a striped shirt and some skinny jeans. I got my black framed glasses and headed down two stories of stairs because I live in the freaking attic while my step family slept perfectly!

I made their stupid breakfast then set the table with all their food. "Food is ready!" I yelled up to my stepbrothers. I got a bucket a filled it with soap and water and got on my hands and knees to start cleaning the floor.

I hear steps coming closer and closer to the kitchen as I scrubbed the floor. "Um I don't want to see your face while I eat." I hear that every single day from my oh so lovely step brother Justin.

"I'm sorry Justin but if you haven't gotten hot chocolate mix all over the floor I won't be here!" I growled at him. Justin always thinks he's the best unlike his brother, Ashton, well Ashton wants to be a drummer. I have to admit he's really good. I have always dreamed about being a singer or a dancer maybe both.

"Oh hello Louis. You still haven't got that spot cleaned yet?" Of course my stepmother had to walk in that exact moment.

"Sorry ma'am I'm trying my best." I keep on scrubbing that feels like hours.

"Oh Lou you missed a spot." I heard Justin say. I looked around everywhere.

"Where?" When I looked up and Justin poured his orange juice all on top of me.

"There, now give me more juice." I got up and grabbed a towel to dry my hair. I poured more juice in his glass and ran back to my room. Still trying to dry my hair with the towel.