♜FORTY♜

I WANT YOU BACK

I WANT YOU BACK

𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔧𝔞𝔠𝔨𝔰𝔬𝔫 5

I run my hands through Fezzie's hair as I sit behind him on the couch. I notice him clearly staring at Kelso's cards beside him.

"Mike, you're bleeding," I chuckle.

Alarmed, he places his cards down face-up on the table and examines his hands. "What? Where?"

"I mean-"

"Leave it," Steven smirks, not looking up from his own hand.

Donna enters the room excitedly. "Hey, check it out! I got my first story in the school paper!"

"Neat," Eric nods, taking the newspaper from her and skimming over it. "They spelled your name wrong. Apparently, you're 'Donna Pincipotti.'"

"That's funny," Kelso chortles, "'cause it's got the 'potty' sound in it."

"Hey, you know what else is a funny sound?" Donna chimes before smacking him upside the head.

Hyde stands and tosses is cards down onto the table. "Man, where is Jackie with your van? I want to get out of here."

I frown. "You know I can drive you home, right?"

"I don't want to go in your car."

"Hyde, you've been begging to go in there since I caught you making 'vroom vroom' noises in the driver's seat."

His ears turn red. "Well... I put cheese in your car!"

I raise my eyebrows. "Do you want to get beat up?"

"I'm kidding! Damn."

"Jackie just had to help her aunt move a couch," Kelso interrupts.

"Why did you lend Jackie your van?" Fez sighs. "She hates you, man."

"I'm trying to get on her good side, man. This is a small town with a limited number of women. I've already gone all the way through them and now I'm back to Jackie."

Donna and I share amused glances before he adds, "Oh, and I love her."

The girl in question bounces in from outside. "Hey."

"Hey, so, how'd it go, baby?"

"Oh, great. Here," she places the keys in his palm.

"Cool!"

"Yeah. Except for when I crashed your van."

The response elicits a high-pitched squeak from him. "What?"

"Man, I've got to see this," Hyde laughs, dragging us outside with him.

By the time we get outside, Michael looks as if he's about to cry. The back of the van is all dented and smashed, and one of the doors is completely missing from its hinges.