♜THIRTY-SEVEN♜

CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE

𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔦𝔰 𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔶

My head rests on Fez's shoulder as the gang, plus Red, unfortunately, sits silently in the basement.

I examine the faces of everyone seated around me, going down the line. 

Wow, Hyde looks like he's having the time of his life. I'm being sarcastic in my own head. Why am I being sarcastic in my own head?

Jackie stares intensely at him, squinting and widening her eyes furiously. She probably thinks she has love powers or something.

Donna frowns before shifting her tongue inside of her mouth. Counting teeth?

Fez, who is on the floor with me, wraps an arm around me with a smile and picks up a dirty M&M from the floor before spitting it back out into a napkin.

Eric gazes miserably at the T.V., his eyes half-lidded in exhaustion. I wrinkle my nose as a nasty smell fills the room and he looks around at everyone suspiciously.

Kelso grins giddily, probably thinking about how good he looks.

Red just glares at all of us, making eye contact with me and giving me a look that clearly says, They're all dumbasses.

Kitty enters through the door closest to her husband with a box in her hands. "So, how's it going?"

"Really well," Red sighs. "The foreign kid just ate something off of the floor."

I chuckle quietly as Fez smiles sheepishly.

"Okay, well," Kitty announces, "Eric, your father is going to drive me to work."

"That's right. And if you do anything wrong, I'll know, because one of you is a snitch. You just think about that while I'm gone."

"Well, they're not going to do anything wrong because I brought a box of activities to occupy their time."

Fez takes it and moves past me to sit on Red's previous seat.

"So, be good and have fun! Do crafts, not drugs!

"Ooh, a model airplane and glue!" Fez chimes.

Red stops and snatches the glue from his hands before slamming the door behind him.

Kelso pulls me into his lap so that I don't have to sit on the floor and I smile gratefully, only briefly thinking about our almost-kiss.

"Princess, man, do you know how to disable smoke alarms?" Hyde asks. "I thought maybe, with your family being in the mafia and all, that you'd know some of that spy stuff?"