WRAAAHHHH! automatically the two wolf's shut up and whined apologetic, and their humans just as submissive holding their ears at the sudden roar of their Alpha's wolf; it was deafening.

"Sorry." They said in unison.

Quite, both of you so we can actually think. Grim demanded in a low but authorized manner, his ear-bleeding growl still hung in the torture chamber.

Al opened his eyes and glanced at Tim, he thought about what the rumours he was purposely spilling at the party earlier. Apparently, Tim heard that his auntie Miranda was planning to take in a bunch of Strays, now this wasn't anything new. She was known to take in packs that either lost their Alphas and Lunas and possibly Betas, leaving the rest of the pack without a leader.

Those happen due to different reasons, but a leaderless pack was deemed to be unsafe. And prone to many dangers.

That was fine, since those Strays can just merge with their pack and have the option to accept how things run with Al's father as Alpha and him soon to replace the old man. Or, they could just leave and what would become of them is out of their hands. Though if you had a brain it was better to merge with a strong established pack rather than wondering the planet, waiting for the Rogues to kill what's left of your pack.

Yet, what Al wasn't okay with is that these Strays may contain Rogues who are posing as harmless sheep, he's heard in their history many great packs that fell apart because of this kinds of inside job operations by Rogues. Tim had also mentioned, that these Strays his auntie Miranda were taking in are...abnormal.

To what extent? Al doesn't know. All he knew is that there were five Strays.

Even when they had beat Tim for the answers, he had nothing other than that. Al can't also kill this guy without a proper trial, he'd face consequences.

Al felt the massive grin on Grim's lips.

Al, thinking what I'm thinking? Grim whispered with a hint of amusement.

Al blinked, as his lips curled into this thin and less joyful but more sadistic kind of smirk, sending nightmares to anyone who saw it, even to Chase and Rainier who were his closest friends.

"Rainier, Chase, hold him down."

The two werewolves glanced at each other and shrugged, they both held Tim on either side making sure he doesn't get to squirm or escape his punishment. Though it was unlikely since Tim was weak from the punches and beatings he received from all three werewolves.

His towering built looms over stalking to the table of various weapons for Al's wicked ways to handle Rogues. Tim's knees were trembling, he was only able to stand because of Chase and Rainier. The Gamma's imagination was heading places as to what Al had in store for him. What more could this teenage boy possibly do to a grown man that would inflict more unspeakable torment.

"P-Please Alpha!...I'm so sorry, I-I won't talk anymore against your family...or s-spread fake rumours! Just let me go!" Tim bargains as Al's back was still facing him, they could hear the scraping of metal against metal.

It was driving Tim to madness.

"You know, Timothy..." Al started, his eyes examining the reflection of them. He noted his piled bags settled there.

"You're so efficient at coming up with these rumours that go fly around the pack and branch packs. That you got too cocky and forgot about the most important part of spreading rumours." Al dictated while sounding too glad.

Gamma, aren't you going to ask what that important detail is? Grim cuts in after an irritating amount of silence.

"W-What...I-Is that?" Tim gurgled.

"Never let anyone know you started it, I was kinda amused by the one that has me ripping apart werewolves in half using bear hands. Though, I'm afraid...ahaha that isn't make believe. Or have you not seen that infamous case trial about me years ago?" Al spun around, as Tim's eyes could abandon it's sockets seeing what's in his possession...

Gardening shears.

"Your name had also rang a bell for me, Timothy. Because last year I heard from the others that someone in your branch committed suicide, because of the rumours that claimed a Delta of cheating on her Gamma mate, which resulted in their relationship going to hell." Al mockingly withdrew the blades apart, admiring the sharpness.

"After that, the certain Gamma then inherited the Deltas assets and house and the werewolf who's responsible for the false rumours were never identified. Of course, until, I got to investigate the matter." Al declared, he thrusts his chin to Chase and Rainier.

Al grinned.

"Ready boys? Let's make 'em say ah." Al instructed as the two hooked their fingers into Tim's talking hole, even as he struggled to keep his mouth shut.

"N-NO! PWEAASE! HAVE MERCY-Y!"

Al stopped, amber irises narrowing at the terrified werewolf who pissed his pants in actual horrific anticipation.

It didn't last when Al calmly cooed at Tim, yanking his gross tongue outside. "Oh, you wish I had that in my veins."

Shhhlik!

-------------

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

He jolted straight out from his all too soaked bed, sweat was rolling down on his sticky forehead. Hair plastered at the boy's skin, as the air felt freezing. It was becoming an annoying habit to wake up in the middle of the night.

C-Calm down, you aren't a coward.

It was just a nightmare, yeah.

You're safe now, it's okay.

Finger combing his locks out of the way he exhaled; alarmed and shaken.

"Fuck, now I can't sleep..."

************************************

Author's Note :

I know it was vague, we didn't even get a name to Al's mate! I'm sorry I just can't help but drag this out and as you may have noticed gore will be present in this book but not entirely let's assume 80/100?

But I swear, enough of Tim! We're meeting Al's mystery mate in the next chapter and hopefully it doesn't end in bloodshed.

Al's wolf = Grim
Chase's wolf = Dagger
Rainier's wolf = Hail

Push that cute little ☆ for meh.