Chapter 20: More Than Just Surviving

"Clarke... oh... my... ahh..." Lexa moaned her release as she tilted her head backwards, letting it fall on Clarke's shoulder.

They were on their knees with their bodies pressed against each other, and Clarke was holding Lexa from behind; her fingers buried in her wetness, applying pressure on her clitoris with the base of her palm and holding one of her breasts with her other hand.

She let Lexa lean on her, slowly removing her fingers from the brunette's soaked sex and leaving soft kisses on her neck as she waited patiently for the her muscle contractions to calm down.

"I can't feel my legs..." Lexa whispered near Clarke's ear, her fingers lost in the blonde hair on the back of her head.

"Here..." Clarke grabbed her by the waist and gently pulled her down with her until they were both lying on their side, facing each other. "Hi..." she smiled at Lexa as the latter opened her eyes.

"Hi..." Lexa smiled back and placed her hand on Clarke's cheek, stroking it with her thumb. "I think we have a problem..."

"What?" Clarke raised her eyebrows, seeming a bit concerned.

"I think I'm becoming addicted to this..." Lexa's smile widened when she saw the relief on Clarke's face.

"Hm... yes... it is a big problem, yup..." Clarke played along. "But you're in luck, because I'm pretty sure I have the perfect solution for it..." she winked at Lexa. "In fact, I'll just grab a glass of water and I'll get right on it..."

"How about... I get you that glass of water and then maybe... get rid off your underwear?" Lexa said and licked her lips.

"Sure, why not... It's ruined anyway," Clarke shrugged, making Lexa chuckle.

"Alright... I'll be right back..." Lexa said as she sat up, touching the floor with her feet and then turned her head around to look at Clarke. "Um... Don't peek..." she said timidly.

"What?" Clarke frowned, confused by Lexa's request.

"I'm naked..."

"Oh, believe me... I am well aware of that," Clarke replied, playfully moving her eyebrows up and down.

"No, I know..." Lexa smiled. "It's just that... um... well, I've never actually stood... you know... completely naked in front of someone..."

"Oh... Um... does it make you uncomfortable?"

"I'm not sure... I've never done it before..." Lexa paused. "But then again, today I did a few things I had never done before and that turned out pretty well, so..." she said and saw a smile crop up on Clarke's lips.

Lexa got off the bed and glanced at Clarke, seeming quite confident as she walked out of the bedroom.

She returned with two glasses of water and gave one to Clarke, who sat up and leaned with her back against the head of the bed, looking at Lexa with lust in her eyes as she scanned her naked body from head to toes.

"Damn..." Clarke said and bit her lower lip.

"What?" Lexa raised her eyebrows after taking a sip, and then sat on the edge of the bed.

"Do you have any idea how hot you are?" Clarke said in a low, sexy voice, still holding the full glass of water in her hand.

"Didn't you say you were thirsty?" Lexa smiled, blushing at Clarke's comment.

"Oh, I am..." the blonde said with a smirk on her face. "I think you should really do something about it..." she raised an eyebrow and lowered her eyes to Lexa's sex, licking her lips.