14

●3rd Person P.O.V.●

The dining pavilion was extra chaotic today. The extra being conversations of the upcoming talent show. And also, the jealous stares 4 certain new campers sent towards our heroes.

  "I'm gonna call my Hunters." Thalia said.

  "Speaking of Hunters," Reyna stepped out of the portal. "I want to join."

  Thalia grinned. "You'd make an awesome recruit. Now, repeat after me -"

  "I, Reyna Avílla Ramirez Arellano, pledge myself to the goddess Artemis. I turn my back on the company of men, accept eternal maidenhood, and join the hunt."

  Thunder boomed.

  "Accepted," Thalia grinned. "Welcome to the Hunt, sister."

  The others at the dining pavilion stared as a silver glow covered Reyna, her hair was braided even more neatly, a bow hung from her silver parka clad shoulder. She was wearing black leggings.

  Ryan finally understood how he got beat up by Annabeth. After he got beat up by Clarisse and the Aphrodite Cabin and again, Annabeth.

  He tried to stay clear of everyone after Percy beat him up, too.

  The Talent Show was all anyone could talk about. People were creating groups and deciding what to do. The members of Apollo Cabin, the other Cabin counsellors who had been here since before the Battle Of The Labyrinth, Thalia, Hazel, Miranda, Frank, Malcolm, Jake Mason, Nyssa Barera, Lacy, Mitchell and Chris had already volunteered for the last show.

  Besides that, some of them were also doing other performances.

  Nico had told them that Hades had a special surprise for them which even Nico didn't know about.

  While Thalia called her Hunters, Reyna, Annabeth, Piper, Katie, Clarisse, Hazel, Rachel, Miranda and Calypso all gathered in the Zeus Cabin.

  Thalia came in, "Guys, the Hunters are gonna be here in an hour. They'll take care of the stunts. Reyna will lead them, since, uh, you know . . . Phoebe . . . died. Yeah, anyway, we're gonna sing some very feminist songs, alright. We've got to beat those," She wrinkled her nose, "Males."

  Hazel laughed, "You sound like an Amazon."

  "Oh, I'm worse." Thalia deadpanned. "Moving on, we'll do Confident by Demi Lovato, Salute by Little Mix, Speechless by Naomi Scott from Aladdin and That's My Girl by Fifth Harmony."

  "Um, Thals we barely have 3 days. Can we perfectly perform 4 performances?"

  "'Course we can, Annie. We're the Heroes of Olympus."

  "She's got a point. We are the Heroes of Olympus." Piper said.

"But," Hazel said, "Calypso and I don't even know what songs they are."

  "They're all . . . about feminism. Kinda. And, Leo has told me about your singing Calypso. You'll do great. And I think we should let her lead Speechless." Piper said.

  "What? I don't - I can't. What if I mess up?"

  "You won't. Just listen to it. It's very you." Piper said. "That's my girl, for Clarisse and Thalia. Annie and I will take Confident. And Katie, Hazel, Miranda and Rachel will lead Salute. Reyna is taking over the stunts and stuff. All of us will use every resource we have. That means, full on powers!"

  "Katie and Miranda — use your nature magic. The Hunters will shoot perfect targets and maybe exploding arrows in the sky." Annabeth said, "Hazel and Thals will do their Big Three thing."

  "Perfect."

  "Let's get going. Caly, go with Thals. Hazel, go with the other three. They'll get you caught up. After that, Thalia — you and Clarisse will waste no time in starting your practice. Pipes, you come with me." Annabeth pulled Piper along.

  And so, the practice started.

  Meanwhile, in the Hades Cabin.

  "Gerroff me!" Nico groaned.

  "NoT UnTiL yOu AgReE To SiNg DeMoNs wItH UuUuUuUuS!" Percy, Leo, Connor and Travis sang.

  Frank, Jason, Will and Chris — the adults of the group sat to one side, having a civil conversation.

  They had chosen to ignore the grunts and groans coming from behind them.

  After they had an agreement, they turned around.

  "Okay," Will started. "So, we have — GET OFF MY NEEKS!" He shouted.

  Percy and Leo scrambled off to one side, and the Stolls to the other. Nico tucked his legs under him and sat in his place.

  Will calmed down, "So —"

  "Okay," Leo interrupted, "Aquaman, Sparky and Supersized McShizzle will be leading the opening song! And it's . . . Drumroll please,"

  Travis, Connor and Percy started banging the floor, "SET FIRE TO THE RAIN!" Percy and Leo shouted.

  "I'm not singing that!" Jason said.

  "OH, but you will," Leo and Percy chorused. "Or else . . ."

  "Okay, Okay, I will."

  "I'm doing a solo." Leo said.

  Everyone groaned.

  "This girl is on fire." they said.

  "Two more songs added." Chris said.

  "What did you guys decide on?" Travis asked.

  "We had decided on Demons, Young Volcanoes, and Just Like Fire. Apparently, we also have Set Fire To The Rain and Leo's solo." Frank sighed.

  "Let's get to work!" Connor cheered. Everyone looked at him weirdly, before bursting out.

  Once they had calmed, it was decided that Nico would lead Demons. Travis, Connor and Chris would lead Just Like Fire and Frank and Will — Young Volcanoes. Leo already knew what he was going to do for his solo.

  No way the girls could top that!

  Oh, how wrong they were. Tehehehehe.

  Meanwhile, Sam and Ryan had rounded up Ally, Bridgette and Drew and . . . That was pretty much all they had.

  And guess what song the were performing. WAP. Like, seriously? There were little kids there, come on.

The Apollo Cabin would leas the Camp and start with The Campfire Song. The ending event would another Cabin 7 performance, Memories, in honor of the dead. And Hades' surprise, which, though no one knew what, would be spectacular and go so well with the last song, that it would bring tears in the Camper's eyes. Literally.

I am so so so so sorry. I know I have been a terrible author. The school's killing me. We have tests every other week. And parents have started checking my notes and projects and stuff, so I have 5 months worth of work piled up. Sorry again, in advance for the super late updates that will follow. I'm going on semi-hiatus. SORRY SORRY SORRY.

 SORRY SORRY SORRY

That's my name beside my crush's in the class. I'm obsessed.