FlashBack

So, ignore the title and watch the video from 5:04 to 5:14. I tried finding a clip of only that much, but I couldn't.

2 weeks before winter break, 31st November

Ally Parker was the daughter of Anthony Parker. He was super rich and half of Goode High was built on his land. Ally grew up without a mother and was pampered by her father. Despite the pampering, she grew up, insecure. People didn't dare call her dumb in front of her, but there were talks behind her back. They thought her dumb just because she was blonde. It was a stereotype many blondes went through, including Annabeth, but Ally wasn't made of the same stuff as Annabeth.

She changed herself to people's liking. She took out her anger through bullying. 

She dyed her hair black. It was the colour farthest from blonde she could find and besides, it was the same colour as Percy's. She put on blue contacts in hope of making Percy stare into them, as he was practically in love with the colour.

According to her (and she was almost always right), they are meant to be. 

Ally's trademark outfit to school was a crop top or a tube top paired with a pair of shorts or a skirt. Mostly pink or black. Her shoulder-length hair down and severely straightened. PerrrfeToo much make-up which she considered 'Perfect' and made her look 'beeyoootifull'.

Every guy in school swooned at the sight of her. This was her last school year and she had had almost every hot guy in the building. She wanted Percy Jackson this year. And she had to be quick. Percy had come back after a break in September and he had come back hot. It has been 3 months since his return and she hasn't managed to get a fuck out of him.

Every time she's asked him out, he denies saying he has a girlfriend with perfect honey-gold curls and stormy grey eyes. Perfect Californian tan and she's taller than me which is easy as I just reach a bit above his shoulder. Everything he says about her is perfect and it can be deemed non-existent. Ally would've done so if she didn't remember a girl from her old school in Frisco.

Ally was the smartest student of Raoul Wallenberg Traditional School. She always was. Never got below 95%, that girl. Everyone liked her, even the teachers. But everyone liked the other girl better. She was also blonde, but instead of hiding it like Ally, she proved people wrong when they told her she was dumb. 

Ally wasn't sure she liked her.

She came to school only for first grade, before she left.

It was 5 years before Ally saw her again. In seventh grade. She came back. People had forgotten her, but they remembered pretty quick and Ally was second-best again.

Ally was sure she didn't like her one bit.

She left again next year and Ally was back at the top again. The victory, however, was short-lived, because she returned after winter break. 

Ally found it insulting how people replaced her so easily. Even more so, when Annabeth didn't spare her a glance.

They had bumped into each other when Ally had been staring at a picture of this really hot model her dad had had dinner with, last night. She had tried to blame it Annabeth, but that hadn't worked so well. She had ended up humiliating herself.

Ally hated her.

Good thing her dad loved her because she wanted to shift cities. And shift cities they did. The next year, she was the new kid at Goode Hight with many others including the Band-Room-Buster Percy Jackson.

If you can believe it, he was bullied for most of his first year. But he raised pretty fast after he joined the swim team and became captain. Only after Percy joined did they reach and win the championships. And then again, he disappeared for almost 10 months straight and come back as if nothing happened. Just like Annabeth. But they were no match, Ally thought. Besides, Annabeth is nowhere near athletic like Percy's so-called girlfriend.

Ally, Bridgette and Carey reached school and Ally had something to try that day. It was silly but worth it. She got out of the car and looked at her cronies, "Ladies, do I look fat?" she asked.

"What?" They ask in unison.

"P.H.A.T. Fat, Pretty, Hot And Tempting." Ally smirked

They both laughed and nodded and the three continued inside and then, she spotted Him.

Maybe, it was meant to be. Annabeth and Ally meeting. If not for her, she would have never met her future husband. Her Percy baby. 

Well, everybody knew he was faking the whole girlfriend act. He was just playing hard to get. Even his own friends didn't believe it.

Percy's been gone for so long. It's hard. Especially after Tartarus. He and Annabeth I.M each other but it's not the same. Today, Chiron had called them to the Big House and told them — the Seven, Calypso, the Stolls, Nico, Will and Thalia, that they would be joining Percy at Goode. Reyna, Frank and Hazel wouldn't be able to come because, of the increasing number of riots in New Rome, so, Chris and Clarisse were be joining them. Travis had somehow managed to convince Katie to join.

Annabeth was excited. She had travelled to California as the Greek representative, so the trust between the two camps would grow. She had also helped tame the rioters, getting hurt several times in the process, but the situation was better now. She was happy she'd be meeting her Seaweed Brain and not even Terminus' comment about her being Minerva's daughter could deter her, as she left.

Shorter, I know. Sorry.
Reference: Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham (K3G). Pooja's dialogue(PHAT). Video at the top.

•●•●•●•●•●••●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●••●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Edited - 16:23, 12/03/2021