Prank-Plannings and Push-ups

~~Leo's P.O.V.~~

  That Parker person and her pet teacher could beat me if they stand for class clown. But I won't let them. The pet is taken care of (I mean, who in their right mind, names their son Cole Coleman and who in their even more right mind would not think of changing it as soon as they can?) and now, Parker watch your back.

  I will not  let her even think of competing for class clown. How? I will prank her. Okay, we will prank her. If I let those 2 Stolls do any pranks without me, I'm done. So, if we do everything and I mean everything together (okay, not everything.) we could lift the trophy together.

  Wait do they even give out trophies. I wonder which metal they'd make it from. Or if I could just coat it with Celestial Bronze or Imperial Gold no one would be able to touch. Then we'd swoop and lift the trophy. Everyone would think the trophy chose us. Or it could lead to our revelation. Ooooh revelation. Such a nice word. The way rolls off my tongue. Revelation. Where did I pick that up from? Maybe Annabeth. What would she say if coated the trophy? Will she judo flip me.

  Wait. Why am I talking about judo flip. Or Annabeth. Or trophy. Wait. What trophy? Oh yeah class clown. Stupid ADHD. And Ally. She's stupider than ADHD. Is studiper even a word? I'll ask Annabeth. Where did Annabeth come from? Oh. That came out wrong. I didn't mean it that way. But I know where she came from. Athena's head! See! I'm so smart. If only I didn't have ADH- but I need it. Ugh ADHDeeeeee!!!!. STOP.

  Okay, so right now, I'm waiting for history to end, so that we could plan our pranks. Right now, the teacher is dronin' and dronin' and dronin' an' I'm zonin' and zonin' ad zonin' ouuuuu- ahhh 

BRRRIIIIIIINNNNGGG

Free Period. YAYYY!!!.

  "So, guys..." Grover started "We are having party at our place this Saturday." He says as we sat down at Starbucks.

  "Yeah, I heard you all live together. I can't wait to see your place." Alex says.

  "Me too." Percy says. "I can't wait to see where you live."

  All of us, demigods laugh. "Where we live, Perce."

  "I'm staying with you? *Whoop*" he pumps his fist in the air.

  "Okay so-" "-when is-" "-Ally gonna-" "-GET PRANKED." Travis, Connor and I say.

  "We've got it all planned out" Travis says.

  "We do?" Connor asks.

  "We do." I confirm.

  "Oh, yeah. We do." He agrees.

  "So. What is it?" We all look at Nico.

  "The plan?" Will urges.

  Everybody looks at them.

  "What. She insulted us." They said.

  "Okay. So tomorrow morning, Annabeth's gonna use her invisibility cap and replace Ally's contacts with..." Travis starts.

  "These!" I say, pulling out a new pair out of my toolbelt.

  "They are the same contacts she wears." Mike said.

  "They may look like that but-" "- they are definately not that." I'll let you guess who said that.

  "These are contacts, which change colour 2 hours after wearing them. These change into pukish green." I held up one of them. "And pukish yellow." the second one.

  Everybody stares at me.

  "Ugh. You know that new camper with weird eyes, who was hitting on Chris?"