"Hi, Sapphires 🙂...." Tzuyu happily greeted all their fans... "Have wonderful day to all of you ^^ ~ I started a VLIVE because I want to prank Sana... Since she prank me last time because of you, and earlier she did something..."

Comments:

•That's what you call revenge.. I'm excited ha ha ha...
•Tzuyu Unnie, You are so beautiful ‼️❤️
•Where is Sana Unnie??? ❤️
•Whoahhh 😁 Revenge time ‼️
•I love you Tzuyu ~Unnie hope you visit Mexico soon...
•Ha ha ha Excited.. what kind of revenge you will do???..
•This is war 😅😅

"Sana is currently at the kitchen right now and she's backing some cookies. I will ignore her later, she might think that I'm still angry for what she did earlier... Tzuyu Unnie, what did Sana Unnie do to you??... Uhmmm, I won't tell you that's a secret 😏 You guys betrayed me last time ..."

Comments:

•Tzuyu Unnie are you really sure you can ignore Sana Unnie? 😁
•Ha ha ha I'm excited, I wonder what Sana's Unnie reaction ‼️❤️
•Ha ha ha SATZU 🙈
•Revenge is Real 😁😁😁
•Unnie did you cry last time? Whe she prank you??
•SAPPHIRES are influencing this couple so much ha ha 😅

"I can ignore her 🙂 maybe? Hahaha I will try my best ... Uhmmm, Yeah I cried when Sana told me that she wanted to file a divorce, I thought is true 😞 Ya ~ You guys make me cried..."

After 5 minutes of talking with fans Tzuyu went to the living room and set up her phone, she hide the phone where Sana can't be able to noticed it.

When she already hide the phone Tzuyu went to the couch as she switched the TV and watch some korean drama...

"Tzuyu~ahhhh...."

Tzuyu's ears perked the moment she hear that Sana is calling her. She's controlling herself not to laugh...

Comments:

•LMAO XD Tzuyu Unnie will gonna fail on this prank ha ha ha .....
•Ha ha ha The squirrel is calling her already... 😁
•Whoahhhh, Sana's voice is so sweet 😍
•Ha ha ha Prank time has been started ‼️
•Tzuyu will gonna fail on this.. 😁
•ha ha Yoda  Vs Squirrel... I'm on Sana Unnie's side 😁
•Ha ha ha , Tzuyu can't resist not to talk with Sana... She will fail on this 🙈❤️

"Tzuyu~ah, I've been calling for you. Didn't you hear me???." Sana pout, but Tzuyu didn't response.

"Tzuyu~ahhhhh...." Sana seated beside her.. "Why are you suddenly quite??? Are you still mad at me????.."

Once again Sana didn't receive any response from the latter...

"Tzuyu~ahhhh..." Sana starts hugging her... "Look at me...." Sana pout, as she force Tzuyu to face her but Tzuyu hold herself and quickly averted her eyes...

"Tzuuu...." Sana starts poking her dimple... "Are you really mad???? I thought we are okay already???? ...." Sana kissed her lips... "Tzu, talk to me please????... Tzuyu~ah..." Sana starts to whine...

Meanwhile, Tzuyu was having a hard time not to fall for Sana's cuteness...

Comments:

•LOL XD I can feel Tzuyu is having a hard time right now 😁
•Ha ha ha If I we're in Tzuyu's situation I might gonna control myself ‼️❤️
• Ha Ha Ha Sana Unnie is too adorable 🙈
•She's so cute 😁❣️
•Ha Ha Ha The way she poke her dimple😍
•Why I can't find this cute ??? 😁
•They are both adorable 😘

"Do you want some cookies??? Wait, I'll get some for you..." Sana said as went to the kitchen and finally Tzuyu finally breath in...

"Tzuuuuu, Taste it 🙂 I made this..." Sana said as she get some cookies and put it to Tzuyu's lips but Tzuyu didn't bother to take a bite....

"Tzuyu~ahhhhh, are you really mad???..." Sana put down the cookies... "Tzuuuu..." Sana face Tzuyu and shower her more sweet kisses on her face... "I love you ❣️..."

Tzuyu didn't bother to answer as her eyes are still focus on the television...

"Talked to me please..." Sana held Tzuyu hand and she gently rubs it to her face... "Please??? I'm sorry if I made you angry...."

Sana lean closer and kissed Tzuyu's neck... Until Tzuyu suddenly freak-out as her eyes went wide when Sana starts rubbing her hands to Tzuyu's private part ....

Comments:

•OMG!!!! DID YOU SAW IT??? 😍
•OH gosh!!!! My pervert mind 🤭
•Ha ha ha Sana Unnie being a pervert squirrel... 😁
•Ha Ha Ha Tzuyu freakout ‼️😁 she lost!
•Ha Ha Ha this squirrel know how to get Tzuyu's attention! 😆
•I was shock! 🙈❣️
•The hell! What did I saw?? 😲❤️
•Ha Ha Ha pervert hand of Sana 😁😁

"Ya! 😆..."  Tzuyu suddenly laugh .. "Why are you touching me there???? ...."

"Ey, I made you laugh 😍..."

"Daebak, Why did you do that??.."

"Why not???? It's mine anyway 😁..." Sana pinned Tzuyu's hand on the couch and kissed her neck...

"Love, they can see you..."

"Huh?????.." Sana curiously asked as she stop kissing the latter...

"Look 😆..." Tzuyu point her phone, and when Sana saw it she quickly realized what she did ..

"YA!!!!.." Sana was playfully hit Tzuyu's shoulder...

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why are you so being pervert? I wasn't expecting that! 😆..."

"Nu mohae! Gosh!!!!.." Sana cupped her face as she quickly hide herself at the camera... "That was so embarrassing..."

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I got you 😛..."

Tzuyu get her phone and bid her good-byes to all their fans... And after that she went back to Sana...

"Ya, Stop laughing...." Sana said...

"I love you ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Tzuyu kissed her forehead, as she start eating Sana's homemade cookies... "You want some cookies??? 😏.." Tzuyu asked...

"PERVERT!.."

Sana shouts as she leave Tzuyu in the leaving room, meanwhile Tzuyu was just laughing...

"Kiyowo..." Tzuyu mumble...

xxxxxx