Wildebeast Vs Alligator

Caution: May be steamy...just a warning...again...

Enjoy!

____

"Can you please pass me the chips?"

"No Mitch."

"But why?"

"Because last time you got them, you ate the whole bowl."

"But Kally-"

Taylor groaned in utter annoyance, throwing a handful of chips in Mitch's direction. They hit his face and chest, bouncing off and skittering all around the couch cushions and floor. Taylor would have laughed at his face, if she was in a better mood then the clouds outside. But no, the damn condensated water floating in the hot air was having a funner time then her.

Glaring at Taylor, Mitch picked up a chip that had landed on his lap and bit into it, looking back at the TV screen and getting re-ingrossed with Gossip Girl.

"Mitch, is it healthy to love Chuck so much?" Kally asked, and Taylor closed her eyes, feeling another fight coming on.

"What are you trying to say, K?"

"Nothing at all. Just that Chuck is quite the ladies man, he doesn't swing in your direction."

"So I can't just look up to the dude because he's rich, surrounded by ladies and the owner of a strip joint?"

"Sounds like gay respect to me, Mitch."

"I bet Oliver knows all about gay respect, Kally."

"Are you insinuating that-"

"For fucks sake!" Taylor yelled, throwing her hands up in the air and standing up. "Can you two not bicker for two seconds? Please?"

The room went silent, the only sound Taylor could hear was Tigger's soft purring on the couch she'd just leaped up from.

Then Mitch, being the douche he was, just had to comment.

"Sexual frustrations a bitch, huh?"

Taylor lunged at him, aiming to choke him senseless. Or dead. Whatever came faster.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Kally grabbed her by the waist and sat her down, standing over her with her hands on her hips.

"I know that you're missing Nate...sorry, Nate's body parts, but take it out on him, or a punching bag, not your best friends." Kally scolded, and Taylor sighed, nodding in defeat.

"Sorry Mitchy." Taylor said sheepishly, and he just grinned, shrugging.

"Do you want to do something? Being cooped up inside your house all Saturday is not the answer, girl." Kally reasoned, and Taylor cracked a small grin at her friends sudden responsibility.

"You just want to see Oliver."

Kally blushed, but she held her head high and scoffed. "I'd rather see you happier then this."

"Whatever K, you would rather see Oliver naked more-"

"Mitch!" They both shouted, and he sat back, hands in the surrender position. He muttered something along the lines of 'wome', before concentrating back on the TV screen.

"Let's invite some people around and go for a swim in the backyard." Kally suggested, and Taylor caught the slight lip twitch that only happened when Kally was trying to arrange something without Taylor knowing about it.

A sinking feeling hit her, and Taylor stood slowly, eyeing her friend with narrowed eyes.

"You didn't."