Frustration. Not The Nice Kind.

Flicking to the next channel, Taylor felt like suing the T.V. channel directors. Sex and The City. Going to the next channel, Akon was screaming 'I Just Had Sex'. Groaning, she turned off the T.V. slapping her forehead.

Taylor turned on her laptop, and put iTunes on shuffle. The next song on was 'She Looks Like Sex', by Mike Posner.

"Seriously?!" She yelled, turning that off too.

It was true. Taylor had become pitiful. It was now Saturday a week a one day after Nate had dropped her home, and all she'd done was think about sex. He hadn't helped at school, watching her with that smoulder whenever he could, touching her occasionally on passing.

She was a whore, and she now knew how those poor girls felt, needing to do it all the time. The need was just damn annoying.

Her phone buzzed, and she opened the message.

hey sexy

Taylor groaned, typing back. Stop reminding me of that!

What? Sex.

Stop it.

Sex. Sex. Sex.

Taylor threw her phone at the couch, where a yelp was heard. Taylor jumped, and saw a streak of tabby jump off the couch.

"Sorry, Tigger." She muttered, watching as her cat stalked away, clearly pissed off. Well, that made two of them.

Her phone buzzed again, this time it was Mitch.

You want me to pick you up tonight?

I'm not going to the party, Mitch.

Don't be a buzz kill. Your coming. C you a 7.

"Asshole," Taylor muttered, staring up at her lounge ceiling angrily. It looked so calm, the ceiling. She bet it didn'y have player issues, or sex urges. No, a ceiling could just be a ceiling. Blank, all day, every day.

She realised how crazy she was thinking. Jealous, of a ceiling. Taylor had just hit a new rock bottom.

It wasn't her fault Nate was crazy attractive. She couldn't help it if she liked muscle, and his hair, and steely grey blue eyes, and sexy smirks, and-jesus, there she went again.

Looking up at the time, she decided it was time to go and get ready for the party anyway. No doubt she'd be Mitch's wing-man for the night.

Once she was out of the shower, she wrapped her towel around her body and searched her wardrobe, pulling out her favourite black dress. It clung to her, ending above mid thigh, and she grabbed a pair of matching heels before blow drying her hair, leaving it natural and applying some make up. By the time her doorbell sounded, she had just finished with her mascara.

"Hey! You look hot." Mitch said, smiling. "You'll pull tonight for sure."

Taylor rolled her eyes. "I don't want to, Mitch." Oh, how wrong she was. It wasn't just any one she wanted to pull, though. Right at that moment she honestly thought she could settle for something else, just to get rid of all her sexual frustration.

"Whatever, we'll get there and they'll be a hot guy just waiting for you," Mitch laughed at Taylor's expression, then started his car up. He did an illegal U-turn, then took off down the street.

"You do realise your speeding?"

"Gotta act young while we are, baby."

Taylor laughed, her shoulders relaxing slightly. Mitch laughed with her, and they feel into a comfortable silence, bickering a little.