Your Shorts Are...Short.

"It's been three days and no one knows about you sleeping with him, T, so relax already." Kally rolled her eyes as the two stretched together on the outside running track, warming up for the track trials. Taylor rolled her eyes, stretching her arm over her head.

"Maybe he's just waiting for me to relax, then bam, he tells everyone."

"I think you're over-reading things, Taylor." Kally frowned, pulling her leg behind her to stretch her quadriceps. Taylor sent her a flat look, doing the same.

"Really?"

"Yes. I don't mean to burst your bubble, but he hasn't looked this way all of P.E. I think your right when you said it was just a one time thing for the both of you." Kally said, shaking her head slightly as Taylor glowered at her.

"You're a menace, you know that?"

"That's all you could call me? A menace? What are we, sixth grade?"

"That's the age of your last boyfriend-"

"Whoa, hey girls." Mitch said, putting an arm around both of them as they walked towards the sprinting track where the rest of the class was warming up. Taylor grimaced, looking at their girls school sports uniform. It wasn't so bad, if you were under a size 12.

Some tops just don't stretch. She looked down at her own shorts and shirt, silently thanking her mother's gene's for small waists.

"What are you two bickering about anyway?"

Taylor shared a look with Kally, who looked a little alarmed. "Oh, uh-just, you know, banana's."

Mitch snorted, his face scrunched up. "Banana's? I'm glad my two best girl friends are so mature."

Taylor smacked his chest. "Shut it." She felt guilty, though. For not telling him what had happened on the weekend, but Mitch was a guy. Guys seem to have three reactions when she told them stuff like that. The first was anger, where they would hunt down and try and kill the guy she'd down the deed with. Mitch fell into the category. The second, would be to gossip with mates about it. Taylor knew that he slotted into that one nicely, too. The third, was indifference. They didn't care, and she was glad. She just wished Mitch was box number three.

"Adam's coming over here, probably to come and get you so go away." Kally muttered, and Mitch held a hand against his heart, mocking a wounded expression.

"I didn't realise I was that unwelcome."

"Never interrupt girls discussing banana's, Mitch, it's just common sense." Taylor muttered, and Mitch looked at her slyly.

"Only when the girls talking about them are actually getting any. I'll see you two later." He jogged off towards Adam, who was looking at Taylor. She made eye contact, and he smiled. She stared flatly back . He frowned, but jogged off towards the field next to the sprint track with Mitch.

"If only he knew," Kally sang, and Taylor rolled her eyes.

She glanced around the field, looking at Mitch with a pang of guilt in her chest. He was her best fried, he had to tell him sooner or later. She decided later might be best, though. Her eyes caught Adam again, who was watching her curiously. She turned away, hearing giggling and laughter, and walking towards it.

Nate had the soccer ball between his feet, his shirt no where to be found, and someone was trying to get the ball off him. He kept moving the ball out of reach, so agile and quick that Taylor couldn't help but admire his skill. His face held a small smile, and it lit up his features, and her gaze dropped to lower regions. He really was built well, she thought absently, her eyes running over his chest and six pack, to his arms and his back muscles. His waist was narrower, and she realised with a jolt she was checking him out.