Movie Magic

"Seriously, Taylor! Why are you dragging me to the movie theatre to watch Saw 5? It's been out for like, a month." Kally groaned as Taylor yanked on her arm harder as they walked from the car park to the entrance of the theatre.

Taylor rolled her eyes, shoving her inside. "I want to see it."

"We've already seen it. Emma Roberts screams her head off and they all die, like always."

"Thanks for ruining it for me, K."

"How can I ruin a movie you've already seen?" She pulled out her wallet regardless, slapping her money down on the counter for the till boy to collect. He eyed her appreciatively, and she grinned to herself when she took in her outfit.

"Because it's always different the second time around." She replied, moving over to pay for some snack food. Getting a box of popcorn and a coke, she waited for Kally to get hers, looking at her attire again.

They had spent most of the afternoon at the mall, getting some much needed girl time, but Taylor had been trying to get her to buy something to wear to the movies, something that would say wow, I'm sexy.

Because in risk of sounding lesbian, Kally was just that. Sexy.

Her blonde hair had been thrown into a careless, messy ponytail, and Taylor had ordered her to put on a little mascara and eyeliner. She had practically shoved the tight washed out jeans down Kally's throat until she agreed to buy them, and she had even gone to extreme measures of offering to pay for her floral designed tee that hung loose, yet looked snug, and dropped lower at the front, because Kally hated when people did her favours, or feeling like she owed someone.

Taylor looked down at her own outfit, fingering the cream cami she had put on over her black leggings, her hair falling down her shoulders naturally.

Just as she glanced at her phone to check the time, she heard the door being pushed open, and looked up to see a smirking Nate walk through the door, an annoyed looking Oliver right behind him.

Her heart rate spiked when she realised how good he looked. His white v-neck clung to his hips, his dark wash jeans fitting perfectly in all the right places. His black converses looked scuffed slightly, and his dark hair looked as though he'd been running his hands all through it.

When she looked back up, his eyes were trained on her face, his mouth quirking into his signiture smirk, like he knew she'd been checking him out.

Clearing her throat and looking away from Nate, Taylor turned and tugged on Kally's arm, pulling her forward.

"Oh, Kally! Look who's here!" Taylor cried, surprise on her face. She just hoped Kally would buy it.

Kally frowned, turning to look, then froze, her face going pale.

"You've got to be kidding me." She hissed, trying to hide behind Taylor.

"I can't believe they'd come tonight!"

"They've already seen it too!" Kally shot at her, her voice still sounding relieved because Oliver hadn't spotted her yet.

"How do you know?" Taylor frowned, and Kally looked at her quickly before looking back in the direction of the two boys.

"Because I remember Nate sucking face with one of the girls beside us a few weeks ago." Kally made a dart for the door to the cinema, and Taylor panicked. This wasn't part of her plan. They had to actually see each other, at least talk, otherwise she'd just wasted money on a ticket and salty popcorn she was probably just going to throw at the screen in boredom anyway.

Taylor sighed. At least she had her coke.

"Hey, girls." A voice drawled, and she spun to see Nate walking towards them, his eyes never leaving her face. Taylor fought a blush, pulling out her flirtatious smile.