To Wag Or Not To Wag, That Was The Question.

To wag or not to wag, that was the question.

Taylor groaned as she walked towards biology, her hands clammy and heart all over the place. She hated feeling guilty, even when she shouldn't because she really didn't want to face the awkwardness of seeing Oliver.

In her defense, he had been mean to her best friend, and she turned into one of those mother bears protecting her cubs kind of madwoman, but she still shouldn't feel guilty.

Oliver's face flashed in her mind, and she groaned again, really not looking forward to the encounter. Why did she always manage to get into awkward situations? It just wasn't fair. It was like all the other teenagers were getting the epic moments, and she was getting the bury-your-head-in-the-sand ones.

"You look like you're about to shit a brick." Mitch appeared beside her, his face twisted in amusement.

"Well shitting a brick would probably be more pleasant then bio right now." Taylor muttered a reply, gripping her books harder. Mitch laughed, throwing an arm around her shoulder.

"What did you do this time? Yell or stab Mr. Turnpike?"

Taylor grunted, elbowing him in the ribcage. "Don't you have a skirt to chase or something?"

Mitch shrugged, looking confident. "You know what I say, keep it mean, keep 'em keen."

"Mitch, that only happens in movies. Or Twilight."

Mitch's mouth dropped open in shock. "I have a certain appeal too, you know."

"To the opposite sex?" That was Taylor's cue to laugh. "You're just too cute, Mitchy boy." She ruffled his hair, and he smacked her hand away lightly, an annoyed look on his face.

"Whatever. See you at lunch?" He asked, and she nodded, watching as he bounded down the corridor in his haste to make it to class.

Speaking of class...Taylor sighed. She couldn't put it off any longer. But she really didn't want to-

She frowned, hiding behind the nearest row of lockers as Oliver and Nate walked past in the opposite direction to biology.

Were they wagging? Taylor thought, waiting until they were around the corner before stepping back out into the corridor.

What in the world were they doing? The question bounced around in Taylor's mind again.

To wag or not to wag, that was the question.

Her feet were already running down the corridor to catch up to the two boys.

Damn it, she hadn't thought it through. She caught sight of their backs and thought to hell with logic as she followed them out into the car park, trying to keep a good distance and hid behind a blue car as they walked towards Nate's.

"What are they doing?" Taylor muttered to herself, frowning. Were they seriously just wagging? Mind you, Nate was well, Nate, and she wouldn't put it past him to ditch school just because he could. But Oliver? He was bad with a capital B at biology, he needed all the help he could get.

Suddenly, Nate paused, throwing the keys to Oliver, who slipped into the passenger side, and jogged back into school. Taylor was about to follow him when she realised that 1) she would look like some crazy deranged fan girl stalker following him, and 2) Oliver would see her for sure if she stood up.

Well, you're in a bit of a pickle, Taylor thought to herself. Why had she decided to go all 007 and spy on them? Because curiosity was a damn pain in the backside. Why couldn't she have just kept her nose out of it? She hated nosy people, and she was one herself. Did that make her a hypocrite? Why was she thinking such random thoughts-