- 34 -

Unedited : don't care anymore 🥴

1 month later

Malika groaned and panted out of breath as a striking pain shot throughout her body.

Looking behind her, she cried looking at how far of a fall she took down the stairs.

Mikey made it very clear to her long ago, to not use them when he wasn't home.

But she forgot her charger and figured that one little trip up and down wouldn't hurt.

Well it literally did hurt.

Pulling her phone out of her pocket, she immediately dialed Mikey's number.

"Baby I just told you I was getting ready to pull in with your food. You and my baby gon eat, I promise," he chuckled answering the phone.

"No, I don't feel good,"

"Huh? What you mean?"

Her face heated up in embarrassment to tell Mikey that she had fallen down the stairs that he constantly told her to avoid.

"Malika what's wrong?"

She could hear the worry in his voice and decided to tell him so that he wouldn't panic.

"I went to get my charger out of the room and when I was coming back, I slipped down the stairs,"

"Baby what the fuck? I told you to st-"

"I know that," she cried. "But like it hurts really really bad and I'm scared to move,"

She could hear Mikey huff in annoyance as he sped the car up.

"Aiight just stay where you at, I'm pulling into the garage now,"

Ending the call, Malika looked down at her belly.

The baby was kicking a little, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Mikey tossed his keys onto the kitchen island and ran over to Malika.

"What hurts?"

"I don't know. It's like on the both of my sides,"

"Alright," He interlaced their fingers together.

"Ima help you stand up. On the count of three okay?"