~27~

Merry Christmas my loves

Merry Christmas my loves. Whether you celebrate it or not, be safe. I love you all ❤️

6 months later ~ December ~

                        Christmas Eve

"What you doing baby?"

"Shh," Malika hushed him as she submitted her last final.

She was doing the test online but they had to have their cameras uncovered as their professor watched to prevent cheating.

"I just finished my last final for this dumbass lady. This stuff doesn't even have anything to do with me being an obstetrician,"

"It's all gon be worth it in the end tho mamas. Just be patient,"

"I'm tired of being patient. I feel certain years of grade school were a waste of time. I'm ready to get out there and live out my dream. It's like my life is moving in slow motion or something,"

"I know baby," Mikey comforted her by rubbing her back.

She'd go off and have the same rant every time school pissed her off but he was used to it. He just let her get it out because he knew that it wouldn't be good for her if she kept it in.

The last thing she needed in her life was more stress.

"You passed?"

"I don't know yet. I missed like three or four questions on the multiple choice part, but she still has to grade the written responses.,"

"Mhm," Mikey hummed as he smacked on some pistachios.

"Yeah," Malika shrugged as she cleaned up her desk area.

Mikey had ordered some simple furniture pieces per Malika's request, to go in her mini home office

It wasn't too big or too small, and it was the perfect place for her to get all of her work done.

Even though the office was small, it still took her a while to figure out how she wanted to decorate it.

But, she settled on simple decor items that she thought matched and fit her vibe.