~ 15 ~

Unedited : excuse any errors

A low groan escaped from Mikey's mouth as he watched his member go in and out of Malika's mouth.

He didn't know how he ended up here. One moment they were arguing over what they wanted to eat and she started crying. The next, his pants were at his ankles and he sat in in a chair with his head back as Malika took him in.

She swirled her tongue around the head of his member as she stroked his balls with her free hand.

Mikey couldn't believe this was her first time doing this and started to squirm in his chair.

"You need to chill," Mikey's eyes widened as he heard Malika gag.

"I need to chill?" She pulled away from his member, creating a trail of spit which she swallowed once she took him back into her mouth.

"I hate you," he moaned. This was the sexiest thing that he had ever witnessed, and the best head that he had ever received.

All from a newbie he thought. He couldn't wait to turn her out in more ways than one.

He watched as her pedicured hands wrapped around his long member. The letter M standing out to him on her ring finger.

He also noticed the icy cattier bracelet that he gifted her with for accompanying him on this road trip.

"Keep going," he encouraging her.

The slurping sounds became too much for him to handle as he tried to push her back.

"C-chill Mal," he sighed.

He finally came and she slurped up every drop as he tried to stay conscious.

He quickly pulled his pants up and held them together in the front as he stormed off into the bathroom and shit the door.

Malika sat with a satisfied yet confused feeling consuming her body. She wasn't sure why he ran off. Did she do a bad job?

She actually liked giving head more than she thought she would.

When she would hear of previous experiences from classmates, she could never see herself doing it.

But now that she's found someone that she truly cared for, she could picture herself doing it more often.

Mikey came out with a nonchalant look on his face as he heavily panted.