Chapter 23

A/N: Just so everyone is aware, I've officially completed my draft and am expecting 33 chapter in total unless I get inspired and it's enough that it must have its own chapter. Thank you for all of your support and comments so far. Your feedback keeps me going and I appreciate it. 

Izuku's Point of View- Tuesday

Waking up covered in my own fluids and someone else's trickling out of me is not exactly a plus ultra way to start the day. At this moment, I'm thankful for two things. First, the beach house has a washer and dryer so all the sheets and blankets can be washed before tonight. Second, the master bath has a huge whirlpool tub, big enough to accommodate two comfortably. I'm sore in places I can't say I've ever been sore in before and sinking into that hot sudsy water was pure bliss.

Last night exceeded any and all expectations I could have had for my first time and Kacchan was just so amazing. I realized it was something I wanted somewhere in the middle of all the planning, I wanted to show him how much he means to me and how special our relationship is. I didn't expect I'd have to be so forward about it though. I mean, he was going to sleep on the freaking pull out and then when it was finally time, I had to verbalize exactly what I wanted which was so embarrassing!

Kacchan is solid and warm behind me. He's running his soapy fingers through my hair, massaging my scalp in slow circular patterns in such a way that relaxes me and has me feeling like I could pass out any second. The gentle rise and fall of his chest isn't helping things, even though I know we have a big day today, I really just feel like I could take a nap.

"All Might- Texas Smash, Detroit Smash, Oklahoma Smash, Nebraska Sm-"

Suddenly, those expert fingers still against my skin and though I push my head back to encourage more of their heavenly treatment, they don't move. "Deku, why the hell are you listing All Might's attacks off like some kind of weird ass robot?"

"Mmm, so sleepy Kacchan. Trying to stay awake."

He chuckles, the jovial sound echoing throughout the bathroom. "Trying to stay awake, huh? Such a fucking nerd." He's quiet for a minute before adding, "I think I've got a solid way to help you out."

I'm not sure what he means by that, but it sounds like something my very sore bottom wouldn't approve of. Suspicious, I ask, "What do you- Ah!" His fingers, which were once offering me so much joy and relaxation, betray me, taking hold of my head and pushing me under water with zero warning.

Soapy water rushes into my nose and mouth, throwing me into a coughing fit as soon as I rise above the surface. "Kacchan! Why would you do that to me? You're so mean." Water droplets drip from the ends of my hair and into my eyes, forcing me to shake my head a little to get rid of them.

"Oi, you were the one complaining of being tired. I fixed the problem for you. You're welcome." He's laughing again, the jerk, while he anchors his arms around my waist, pulling me back into him.

"Gee, thanks." The sarcasm is prevalent in my annoyed tone, not that I think he would care.

He leans forward, his mouth hovering just by my ear, his hot breath tickling my cheek, giving life to a wave of goosebumps over my skin. "How are you feeling, nerd?" His question is simple enough, but I can hear the worry in his tone. The change in topic gives me a bit of whiplash.

"A little sore, I guess. The warm water really helps." Tilting my head to the side, I meet his lips with my own, sweeping my tongue over his while he holds me tightly to his chest. It's soft and sweet, reminding me that even Kacchan can be gentle when he wants to be. It's a side of him not many get to see and I kind of like it that way. It makes it feel like it's just for me. Part of me wishes we could spend the day like this, just wrapped up in each other, unworried and happy. But we have a full day of activities planned and I'm pumped to go hike up the volcano today. It's going to be amazing.