Chapter 11 - Forever young

A.N: Hope you enjoy it.

Rosalind POV:

Alex and I walk into the resident lounge. "Thanks for the coffee," he says as we start to get into scrubs, "And the lift."

"No problem," I shrug, "So what drama will happen today I wonder?"

"In this hospital who knows," he laughs. It doesn't take long for the rest of the gang to get here. I am talking to Cristina about Hahn dismissing her all the time and me possibly speaking to her as I am friends with Callie who is friends with Hahn. When Bailey enters and gets everyone's attention.

"Okay, everyone present that things will be different from now on. I'm not saying Dr Tores did a bad job just that things are going to be different," she announces, "This is a hospital. It is a professional environment, so there's no room for their personal lives." I can see Izzie whispering to Meredith and I smirk knowing she is going to get told off. I subtly nudge Cristina and motion to Izzie and she rolls her eyes. Bailey stresses to us, "On-call rooms are for napping only." She sees Izzie whispering and calls her out, "basically Dr Stevens to grow up."

~~~

We have all been called to help out at there was a school bus crash and they need all hands on deck. I am next to get a patient and help unload her as the paramedic lists the girl's injuries, "Tricia Hale, 17, vital signs stable sustained a large facial laceration, trauma to the right buttock area and fracture to the lower right leg."

"Okay trauma room two," someone calls out and I direct her there.

"It's still bleeding," Tricia says concerned, "my face is still bleeding."

"We'll get to that in a minute okay," Callie reassures her.

"We? No, try the head of plastic surgery," Tricia scoffs, "No one is touching my face until I've talked to the head of plastic surgery. No one." I share a look with Callie and Alex but page Mark to come to take a look at her. Alex is on Sloan's service today while I am with Callie.

~~~

Some time has passed and Mark is here now looking at her face while I work to clean up her leg as Callie looks at her leg and ass. "You better be able to fix my face. I have pom statewide in a month," Tricia says.

"You're a cheerleader?" Callie asks.

"I'm a pom," Tricia repeats.

"Cheerleaders just jump around. Poms are dancers," Mark explains we all look at him confused even Tricia, "I was on the football team. We had poms." That makes much more sense than him in poms.

"I'm not sure you're gonna be dancing in the next month," Callie tells her reluctantly.

Tricia tries to turn to look at Callie, "You better be lying."

"Not lying," Callie tells her with eyes wide at the girl's attitude, "You have very serious knee and leg fractures not to mention a cracked coccyx."

Tricia confused scrunches her face slightly and asks, "What the hell is that?"

I try to help, "That's the bone at the bottom of your spine."

"The bottom of your bottom," Callie classifies.

"My ass? I broke my ass!" Tricia exclaims.

"That one way to look at it," Alex agrees with a small smirk that makes me send a glare.

"Don't look at it," Mark whisper yells to him and I suppress a grin knowing that he wanted to do the same.

"You're gonna need surgery," Callie tells her trying to get the focus off the guys, "good news is that we'll put you under so we can fix the bones and Dr Sloan can fix your face all at the same time."