Chapter 9 - Haunt you every day

A.N: Hope you enjoy. I am trying to make them longer but it is hard.

Rosalind POV:

"What are we looking at?" Cristina asks as she walks into the room.

"Meredith put her mom in a baggy and brought her to work," Izzie explains as we look to Mer.

Mer sighs and turns to look at us, "I had to get her out of my closet."

"And bringing her to work was the best option?" I ask curiously eating my yoghurt.

"She was haunting me!"

"Now she's haunting us all," Alex snorts taking some of my yoghurt.

"Meredith is cleansing," Dr Herron says joining the conversation, "In tribal cultures when one wants to cleanse the past, one cuts off all of one's hair and buries it. You might try that too." I share a look with Alex and he spins his finger next to his head.

"Ok listen up," Callie calls entering with Bailey, "Today is a holiday which means the pit will be overrun. You've got the usual drunken stupidity-"

"And then you've got Seattle's annual chainsaw pumpkin carving contest. I love this city," Bailey informs smiling.

"Stay on your toes," Callie requests, "Stay on top of your inters ok."

"So should we round before heading to the pit-" Izzie gets cut off by Callie.

"Yeah, you should direct your questions to Dr Bailey, Stevens."

"We're directing our questions to Dr Bailey?" Cristina asks confused and I go still knowing that shit is about to go down. Alex sends me a concerned look and I just point my eyes between Callie and Izzie and it is obvious to me when he catches on.

Callie shakes her head, "No not you just Stevens."

"Why is Stevens directing her questions to Dr Bailey?"Dr Bailey asks speaking in the third person.

"Because she's been sleeping with my husband," Callie reveals making everyone go silent. She gives a tight smile, "Alrighty then have a good day."

"This is even more disturbing than your bag full of mama," Cristina breaks the silence.

"Can't exactly blame Callie can you," I shrug leaving the room with Alex.

~~~

I am doing some pre and post-ops when Mark walks up to the nurse's station, "Good morning."

"Don't do that. Don't smile at me," Olivia snaps at him making me start to watch leaning back in my chair.

"Don't smile at her," Janelle another nurse adds, "Don't smile at me, either."

"We're on to you," Olivia says.

Janelle backs her up, "We've compared notes."

"Compared notes? Really?" Mark questions.

"mm-hmm."

"Compared notes, compared pickup lines compared techniques," Olivia lists.

"Techniques?" Mark repeats.

"Identical."

"Identical?"

"We formed a club. Nurses untie against Mark Sloan," they tell him.

He grins, "Are there any, uh, club activities?" They look disgusted at him before leaving.

I scoff but Derek interrupts before he can question me. "There's a kid looking for you," he tells Mark.