1

Imagine you've been waiting all day for this moment

Imagine you've been waiting all day for this moment. You've spent hours worrying, followed by hours getting ready, all just for one boy.

Climbing out of your mums car, you wave goodbye to her. "Bye mum!"
"Bye honey! Remember to text when you want picking up but make sure you give me enough time to get here so you're not waiting al-"
You cut her off by shutting the door and grimace at her, waving once again. She rolls her eyes before driving away, making you laugh.

You stand upright and turn around looking for the boy. It only takes you a few moments before your eyes find him.

He's wearing a black hoodie with grey ripped jeans and trainers. His beautiful green eyes are darting around nervously. You see him pull his phone out as he stares at it intently and moves his hair around.

Finally, you decide to walk over to him and as he spots you, he shifts slightly making his posture seem more relaxed, although he's careful not to fall off the front of the huge truck he's sat on.

When you reach him, he hops off and gives you a lopsided grin. "Hey Y/N!"
"Hey Johnny!" You respond, returning his grin.
"So you ready for the film?" Johnny asks holding his hand out towards you. You stare at his hand for a couple of seconds before coming to your senses and taking it in your own.
"Born ready!" You say, smiling as you walk hand in hand into the cinema.

You've been nervous for your date all day but now, holding his hand and chatting to him, you don't remember why you were ever nervous.