29~ this is kidnapping ._.

Start from the beginning

The boy holding me quickly began sprinting away down the path, I continued to flail my arms and legs for a while but soon realised it was pointless and stopped.

"Here." He dropped me down to my feet as we stood in the car park of the school.

"Fine... you got me." I raised my hands.

"What's your deal?" He went straight in.

"My deal?" I laughed, "I'm sorry, what?"

"What is it with you and running away? You even just vanished from the team!"

"You all wanted me gone, why are you surprised?!"

"Why would you just vanish without a word though!"

"That's rich coming from one of the guys that just left me when I was injured!" By now, my voice as well as his were raised to yells.

"What do you mean! You're the one that disappeared!"

"Are you crazy?! I was left in that god damn medical room at the stadium waiting for you guys, just for Tetsuya to tell me you had all LEFT!"

It's been so long since I've argued like this with someone. I can't stop though, all my emotions seemed to be coming out. My throat was getting tight to but I ignored it.

"What!?" He yelled, his tone seemed different somehow this time. "No."

"No?" I scoffed.

"Akashi told us you were taken to hospital! We went back to the school and I left to go straight there but they said you weren't there when I asked."

My eyes widened and it felt like my heart stopped again.

"Momoi did the same, so did Midorima and Murasakibara."

"What... no..."

"Yes!" His yell startled me a little this time, "Murasakibara felt bad. Real bad. You probably didn't see it from your perspective, but Akashi was beside Murasakibara that day. He made him move from under the net and spend more time on the court. When he caught that pass, Akaashi went to run past and kicked his foot when he was jumping." He continued explaining, "that much wasn't planned."

"..." I stared blankly, "I-I didn't... I had no idea. I avoided you all for no reason then? I'm so sorry..." I began apologising.

"DON'T APOLOGISE!" He said, getting annoyed again, "That still doesn't mean you were in the wrong! We were still so shitty to you! It's the least we deserved I just-" now, he was holding onto my shoulders, I didn't want to look him in the face though. I continued to stare at the ground.

"Why! Why did he have to make you guys do that..." It all began sinking in.

"I don't know." He said honestly.

"Why did you all have to change..." this time I looked him directly in the eyes. I let my emotions get to me. I fucked up.

"Kai..."

"You all changed! Even you Daiki, still now! You all seemed to have changed permanently. I can't do anything about it but...but..."

"Kai." He said again.

"I'm sorry. I s-sound stupid." My breath was shaky, then it hit me.

Face? wet. Eyes? stinging. Nose? Running.

Results? Crying.

(Hotel? Trivago)

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled again, dropping my head into his chest.

I feel so defeated.

Why Seijuro... why?

"Stop apologising... you idiot." He huffed,. He let go of my shoulders and put a hand on my back, hugging me and patting my head with the other.

Now this... this reminds me of the old Daiki.

"I'm sorry, Kai."

"No... thank you. Really." I said, still resting my head on his chest and wiping my face. "Thanks for telling me what really happened."

"I'm glad I could." He said.

After a short while, I stood back and wiped my face again before giving him a smile.

"So, we're good?" He asked.

"We're good... you jerk." I punched his chest jokingly.

"Your eyes are all red."

"Nuhhh? I wundEr whY!" I said in a dumb voice, earning a whack over the head.

"Come on, I'll go return you. They might think I've killed you or some shit."

"I'm all fairness, you did kindaaa kidnap me."

"Hush." He shook his head.

My tear stained face was now plastered with a smile, happy that we were good again.

"So, who havent you seen yet?"

"Murasakibara." I answered.

"Wait! So you've seen Akashi!"

"Well... not exactly, I had my back to him and refused."

"Understandable."

I took a small stop to splash my face with water outside the gym after our walk, to try and hide the fact I'd cried a little more.

I hate crying... especially in front of people. That's one thing I forgot to mention.

Daiki walked into the doorway first and I appeared beside him.

"I brought her back, don't worry." He raised his hands defensively as some of them glared at him.

I let out another laughed before stepping in and turning back to face him, "Right. Now you go continue sleeping through practice and claiming that you're the only one who can beat you. See ya round, Dai-Kun~~"

"Tsk." He pushed my head, "bye... kai-chan~"