29~ this is kidnapping ._.

Kai

I FEEL LIKE I'M BEING HUNTED BY A FUCKING HOUND DOG!

My legs are still taking me as fast as I can go, I daren't look back. I can only assume I'm pretty far from the others by now.

Do I try and lose him? Take a detour?

Maybe I can just hide on the campus... it's big enough to do that, right?

...I really took running away from my problems literally.

Why am I acting like this about meeting this idiot?

That's exactly why. A big idiot and problem. Well, kinda. Out of all the boys, aside Akashi of course, he was my first friend in middle school. We had the kind of friendship where everything was joking and taking the piss out of each other. Of course that only applies until they all changed. He was annoying as hell, and I was too when it came to him to be fair. But I didn't mind it, I actually really liked it. Though, if anyone was mean to me, he'd be at their throat. Vice versa. THEN GUESS WHAT?!

Things changed.

That's all I ever seem to be saying when it comes to those guys.

Incase you couldn't tell by now, the reason I'm running away is because I can't handle confrontation. Well that only really applies when I know it's going to be all over the place.

I can still hear his footsteps. It's not like I'm faster than him. Well, now it's a different situation.

-

After taking a short detour and not being able to see him behind me anymore, I began running back towards the school.

"Yamamura!" I heard Suga call out.

There they are.

"HEY GUYS!" I huffed as I ran towards them outside the gym.

"You've got some serious speed kid." Kuroo commented.

"Thanks." I said, still trying to catch my breath.

"So, that was one of the miracle guys?" Daichi asked.

"YAMAMURA PROTECTION SERVICES ARE HERE!" Tanaka and Noya yelled running over and standing on guard.

"Hah... thanks guys. Yeah, that was Aomine Daiki. I took a little detour and I'm pretty sure I managed to shake him off-"

"There is no way **huff** you are faster than me." A voice behind called.

"GYAH!" I yelped.

"Oh shit-" someone muttered.

"I'm not faster than you. It was pure adrenaline." I shot, trying to regain my poseur.

"ARE YOU THAT SCARED OF ME?!"

"Nah, just the idea of running into you."

"So you ran away?!"

"Exactly. Running away from my problems seemed like the best option there."

All the others changing there shoes were still watching and I'm pretty sure the coach was by the door.

"No escape now." He sighed before jogging towards me, ducking and grabbing my waist before chucking me over his shoulder like a sack of god damn potatoes.

"HEY!" I protested, punching his back.

"Uh, you can't just kidnap her-" Daichi said.

"What happened to protecting her, you two doofs?!" Suga shot at Tanaka and Noya.