6~ Getting to know her.

Third person PoV

Once everyone had finished with their food, Kai, Takeda and Kiyoko all cleaned up. The boys had run off to their room to settle down and get their things before they went for their baths.

Once the kitchen was cleaned, Kiyoko made her way home since it was close by. Kai walked up to the floor of rooms with Takeda. It was decided that she would use the bathrooms once the boys were done. They were going in the order of third to first years.

Once they reached the rooms, Takeda went into see the coach and Kai went to grab the tablet she promised to give to the coach.

After she took the tablet, she walked up to the teachers room and knocked.

"Coming." The coach called before the door slid open.

"Here's the tablet sir. Some things have been updated today, feel free to add anything you need." She smiled and handed the coach the device.

"Thanks again. I'll drop this back soon so you can show the boys."

Kai nodded and turned away before heading back to her room. She took out her phone and laid down on her futon, opening up her messages.

Chat: terrible three

(Sharpeye - Kai)

Hoopz4days: the audacity. The first weekend I come back, my lil sis isn't even here! I'm left with the other prick!

Iceprincess: watch it blondie.

Sharpeye: oopsies, my bad :P. I'm at a training camp with the team. The others didn't tell you?

Hoopz4days: WAIT! SO YOU'RE ALONE IN A BUILDING FULL OF TEENAGE BOYS?!

Iceprincess: I don't think so, isn't their manager some third year girl?

Sharpeye: calm downnnn, yes. The manager here is Kiyoko, a third year. Plus there's the coach and teach so it's not dangerous. These boys are either too mature or idiotic to try anything.

Sharpeye: plus plus, I get a room to myself!

Iceprincess: you literally have your own room here! I thought you were sharing with Kiyoko?

Sharpeye: oh yeah, turns out she lives nearby. She goes home when the day's done. She left not long ago.

Hoopz4days: HOW IS THIS ALLOWED?! MY 15 YEAR OLD SISTER ALONE SURROUNDED BY TEENAGE BOYS! TOO COZY!

Sharpeye: I give up... I gotta go see the boys. Show them the data. See ya Vinny!

Iceprincess: bye sis, stay safe.

Hoopz4days: Huh... what about me?

Hoopz4days: hello....

Hoopz4days: y u do this to me...

Iceprincess: she gave up with you. And i stg if you don't stop sobbing I'll come in there and beat your ass.

Hoopz4days: kowai o_o

The girl sighed at her two brothers before a knock brought her attention to the door. She hopped up to her feet and slid open the door, the coach standing there.

"You really do have a sharp eye. Keep it up, I'll check again near the end of camp if that's okay?"

"Of course! I'll go show this to the others now." Kai smiled and the coach nodded before walking off.