9~ hello, again.

Third person PoV.

"T-Tetsuya..." Kai muttered as she stood in the doorway. After seeing that, she was completely speechless.

She began thinking: He caught it? The only other person to do that with that much ease was Aomine. Does this mean...

"You've found your new light!" She smiled, holding back the tears resting in her eyes.

"Hm." He nodded, turning to face her, "hello, again. Kai." He smiled.

The boy walked over to the girl as a tear fell from her eye. As he got closer, she gripped the bibs in one hand and ran up, giving her old friend a hug. Though he wasn't usually one for hugs, he hugged back happily before the pulled away.

"Good to see you again." She smiled and wiped her face and patting the boys head before walking over and handing the bibs she went to collect to Kiyoko.

"I'm guessing you guys already met." She laughed nervously.

"Yeah... he mentioned that he had something to tell you." Daichi said.

"Oh?"

"Hm. Kagami and I... we're going to beat the generation of Miracles." Kuroko said, his friend appearing beside him.

There was silence before a smile appeared on her face, "Do it." She nodded. "I'm keeping you to your word there."

"Right."

"They won't be happy either. I don't know if you know this but... do you know their biggest weakness?" She asked, the others becoming intrigued too.

He shook his head in response and she smiled again, "It's you, Tetsuya. The only one who's ever had any luck reading you was the captain, aside from that, no one else really knows what you're planning. They can barely even tell where you are."

"Hey! We have a practice game against Kise next week, we'll give him a taste of defeat." Kagami said.

"Aurf!"

"Huh... who's this?" Kai asked as she picked up the dog at her feet. Before anyone could say anything, she held the small dog out and beside Kuroko.

"I'm not going insane right?" She asked.

"Nope, we all see it too."

"IT'S THE EYES!" She said as she stared at their blue eyes.

"This is Tetsuya number 2." He took his dog from her hands, "he has his own Jersey too."

"Hey uh... where did your friend go?" Kai asked, the boy from beside Kuroko now missing. They all looked around before going out through the door and staring at the boy hiding away.

"You don't like dogs?" Kai asked, startling the boy.

"Ah... ahem... no?" He got to his feet and dusted himself off.

Now, everyone was stood outside after grabbing their things. Takeda locked up the gym and they all got ready to head back.

"Oh wait... you're Kagami Taiga, aren't you? The dude that friended me the other day."

"Oh yeah, Kuroko kept going on about meeting you so I wanted to see what the big deal was."

"He didn't know anything about the generation of miracles until a few weeks ago." Kuroko added.

The group was cut off as a phone began ringing, Kuroko answered it and instantly we all heard the girl yelling through the phone.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU GUYS RUN OFF TOO?? YOU DISAPPEARED AFTER LUNCH, IF YOU'RE SO BUILT ON BEATING THE MIRACLE BOYS THEN YOU BETTER WORK EXTRA HARD TOMORROW!"

"Ah... Uhm... Sorry, we're in Miyagi."

"MIYAGI!" She yelled again.

"Hm. I came to see Kai."

"Oh... I see but STILL! GET YOUR ASSES BACK AND REST FOR TOMORROW. KAGAMI TOO!"

"Ah-"

"She ended it." Kuroko said as he looked at his teammate blankly.

"Sounds like you guys should head back. Make sure you don't miss the trains either." The coach said.

"Right." The two nodded, "Sorry for disturbing your practice. It was good to see you again Kai."

"You make it seem like it's going to be the last time. Give me your details so we can actually stay in touch this time." She said, holding out her phone.

Her friend took the phone and created a new contact for himself before handing it back.

"Great. Thanks." She smiled.

"Have a safe trip home you two." Daichi said.

"Yeah, it was nice to meet you!" Sugawara added and they all agreed.

"Likewise, we'll be off this way then." Kuroko said signalling the opposite way to where the others had to go.

"Right, I'll see you soon. Thank you..." Kai said quietly with a small smiled.

"There's nothing to thank me for. It was good seeing you. Stay safe." He smiled.

"Bye again guys." Kagami added as they walked off.

The volleyball team were about to walk away before Kai called out to her friend.

"TETSUYA!" They stopped walking as he looked back, "Let me know when you're playing big matches. I'd like to see one at some point. I'm holding you to your words too." She smirked.

"Right." He nodded with a smile.

"Well then, lets go!" Kai said as she turned to her friends. They all nodded and made their way back to their place for the night.

--

"Thank you for the food!" Everyone said before they all tucked in. The three now designated chefs cooked a lot of food again for everyone. Kai sat beside Tsukishima again and watched in shock as Hinata and Kageyma scoffed down their food.

"Gee, slow it down. You're going to make yourselves sick..." Tsukishima said.

"DONT STOP EATING! FORCE IT DOWN IF YOU HAVE TO!" Noya jumped in, encouraging the two.

Dinner went on as usual and the group stayed to talk for a while.

"That was a surprising end to the day..." The coach admitted.

"Hey..." Kai said, "I'm going to take a wild guess and assume he told you what happened..." She rubbed the back of her head awkwardly.

"Uh... well..." Daichi began.

"He did." Tsukishima answered.

"Heh, thought as much." She nodded, "Well, he's one of the only one's who never changed. The other was our assistant Momoi."

"Did they want her to leave the team too?" Kageyama asked.

"No. They were fine with her, she stayed with them. Her job was to collect data on opposing players, and she was great at it. I was the one that collected data on our own players and used it to help them improve but..." She shrugged.

"I hope those bastards taste the dirt when their asses get beat." Tanaka grumbled

"Well, I guess that's all in the past now. You guys need to go get washed and rest. Practice tomorrow and then you have the practice game. Go go!" She said and they all laughed before complying.