13~ another one?!

A/n - hey hey hey, 13 chapters in an I don't even know if I've done a single authors note &;&:&:9 I just wanted to thank you guys for reading this! It's already got over 500 reads in total and I was NOT expecting even than, I just did this for fun but I'm glad you guys are liking this, feel free to leave any suggestions or thoughts of what you think will happen in future chapters? :D

ALSOOO, I've tried to get into the routine of uploading every two days, I've done a pretty good job of sticking to that so hopefully I can keep doing it. I'm currently working on chapter 21 so I have a few drafts ready to post.

I want to apologise too for the time slips and things I do, I'll probably just explain matches and things on short detail or a recap after it rather than spending a whole chapter describing a game (unless it's necessary of course hehe). PlUSSS, the times of events in KnB and Haikyuu won't really line up here but I've moved things around just for it to work for the story if that makes sense?? 😅

That's all, I'll leave you guys to read on. Thanks again!

The game continued on with ease, Tokonami scoring a few points where they could but our guys were taking a large lead.

The first set ended with a score of 25-12 to us. My favourite part of the whole thing was the first time Hinata pulled off the 'deviant quick' with Kageyama. They whole place went quiet as they watched, registering what happened.

After their quick break, they stretched out, had a pep talk and cooled down.

Although they had won the first set, they didn't let it get to them. They kept their head in the game. I like that about these guys, unlike the others, they don't let it get to their heads.

Kageyama was up first to serve. He did a jump serve and got the first point.

"No touch ace." I smiled as they praised him.

I watched in amazement as he got a total of 5 points with aces. He must have picked this up from someone good to be able to have such a strong serve.

On his sixth serve, they were able to receive it. It was sent to their number 4 for the third hit. He leapt up and spiked it but it turned into a joust with Daichi, the latter pushing it over.

Another point for us.

Or so I thought. The ref blew the whistle and called a net violation, the point going to Tokonami.

"Shake it off!"

The opposing team cheered over their point but got their heads back into it when it continued. Karasuno were able to keep the lead, Tokonami scoring all the points they could. Despite our obvious lead, I could still feel the tension in the air, my heart beating with excitement.

"Match point." I muttered as we got to 24 points, "one more and we win!"

The ball was received my Noya, sending it to Kageyama who set it. Hinata acted as a decoy and the set went to Daichi. He spiked it past the blocks and I watched in anticipation as it began falling.

Before Tokonami could react, the ball hit the floor. The ref blew the whistle, the points changed and the game was over.

"They did it..." my eyes widened, my heart full of joy.

"YEAH!" They all cheered and congratulated each other.

A smile instantly came to my face as I watched them pack away, proud of themselves. They thanked the refs and their opponents before heading off. I ran out of the stands and into the halls, meeting up with the team and jumping in the air.