"Aren't you coming?"

---> picture of Shelby

Chapter 9
Kennedy's POV:

I felt bad for waking Danger up earlier, but i had forgotten about a lab i had to finish in AP Chemistry. He somehow managed to finish it and get a 90 on it, even after he missed the notes on it.

"So tell me again what the plan is today?" He mumbled and rubbed his eyes. His morning voice was so sexy.

"Well theres a pep rally for the game against Ocean View. So cheerleaders have to stay for that, and the game."

"You mean i have to sit in the bleachers with no friends and watch your terrible defense let the other team score?" He leaned against the doorframe.

"How do you know we have terrible defense." I got defensive.

"I looked your school up on Youtube. They record every game and put it up." Danger shook his head and walked back into his room, taking his shirt off slowly.

I looked down, but i didn't want to, and spoke softly, "oh... Well, okay. But yes you have to sit. Well you have to be around. You don't have to like perch on the railing of the bleachers and stare at me like a hawk or anything. You can socialize if you want." I shrugged and walked down the hall, not really in the mood to talk to him anymore.

If watching me is such a burden why doesn't he quit?

~

I walked downstairs and checked myself in the mirror before grabbing my cheer duffel that had my change of clothes in it, water and pom-poms.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and i turned around to see Danger wearing a T-Shirt with a hot girl on it and regular jeans with white Supras. He was still wearing his signature gold chain and watch, and he was still wearing his sunglasses.

"Wow." He smirked.

"What?" I said as i looked in the mirror to check my bow.

"Nothing. Lets go so you can finish that lab." He grabbed his keys and wallet and walked out the door.

I followed him, grabbed my backpack of the railing of the stairs.

"I'm guessing we're taking your car again." I sighed.

"Yeah? What you don't like my car?" He paused before opening the doors.

I tried to come up with another answer, but ended up taking to long.

"Look ms BMW this car is classic. Deal with it." He unlocked the door and got in.

"It's old though." I got in after and laughed a little.

"She's not old!" He yelled.

"It's a she?" I said in a monotoned voice.

"Yes." He nodded once and started the car.

"Wow." Was all i could say to him.

"Shut up." He scoffed and drove to school.

We finally pulled up to the school and Danger turned the car off and got out. I grabbed my bag out the back and before i could reach my handle the door opened.

"uh thanks?" I got out slowly and confused.

"I was trying to be a gentlemen. But whatever." He snapped and slammed the door shut.

I flinches at the sound, "okay i'm sorry."

We both walked in and i walked to my Chem classroom. Mrs. Murphy was cleaning some beakers when i walked in.