"Your name is Derek Bieber"

Chapter 5

Danger's Point of view:

It was morning, around 9 am, when i got a call. I sat up rubbing my eyes and grabbed my phone. It was an unknown number, and i answered,

"Hello?"

"Yeah is this Jason McCann?" A deep voice spoke harshly like he had just been smoking.

"Yeah."

I knew that voice anywhere. It was Frankie from the Vipers downtown. Our crews never had a problem with each other, in fact, ive known all of them for years.

"Dude it's Frankie. Listen up, me and Trey decided to pay the Saints a visit after you killed Eddie."

"And..." I said impatiently.

"They think we're with them in taking out you and the rest of the Cold Bloods."

I laughed, "Wow, so what are they planning?"

"Keep your car somewhere safe. One of their guys is making a bomb to strap somewhere onto it. It started the timer as soon as you open the car door. I'm not sure how long the timer is yet, they haven't told me." Frankie huffed, "but anyway, what been going on with you lately. I've heard you've been getting a little soft."

My jaw tightened, "who told you that..."

"Bradley. Who else." He laughed.

"I swear that little prick is asking for me to kill him. He thinks he's above me now. It's getting on my nerves. Well i'm not, i'm actually about to go finish a job later, then start a new one, which i get paid for. So bye Frankie." I hung up before he said bye.

Bradley was walking on thin ice. If he didn't wake up soon, he was gonna regret knowing me as kids.

(2:00 Pm)

I walked to our armory a block away to start getting ready. I had to find out who organized that drive-by against me. I had to think back to that night. But all i can remember is Kennedy.

'Come on Jason think. What colors were they wearing, what car...'

Suddenly it clicked.

Black Cadillac with chrome wheels, always travel with four people, and white shirts. The Saints. Of course, i could've assumed it was them. I knew where 3 of their hideouts were. I can easily do this by myself. I'm just going to drop a few dead to leave a message. I grabbed my pocket knife and my FN Five-Seven and tucked them under my shirt behind my back.

I walked out the armory and locked the gate, turning the alarm back on. I remembered how i couldn't use my car until Frankie looked at it, so i took the Range Rover. It was blacked out, from the windows to the wheels. I grabbed keys off the wall and got in, then pulled out of the garage.

These fuckers are about to learn a lesson.

Kennedy's Point of View:

You know that nervous feeling you get meeting someone for the first time? I have it... Bad.

I've only been thinking about this body guard. My dad refused to tell me who it was this morning before he left for work. I just have a weird feeling about this one. I think it's going to be a good one.

Carter called me and asked if i wanted to go with him and Ace to lunch. I agreed as long as i could bring Tiffani. Emma left earlier this morning to go visit her grandma.

Tiffani has the biggest crush on Ace. His mother is a photographer, and she took some of my pictures, and that's how i met him. Tiffani came to one of my shoots and he happened to be there with his mom and she wouldn't shut up about how dreamy he was for days. I wanted to tape her mouth shut.