"You're gonna be broken."

-----> Kennedy at school

Chapter 12

(The next day)
Jack's POV:

I drove down the street, my nerves on edge due to the man in the passenger seat of my car. I knew doing this was going to be dangerous, but i'm tired of taking orders from Jason.

"So, you're willing to give me Kennedy with Danger watching you? That's quite a challenge." His Russian accent was so thick, yet i fully understood him.

"Of course. You have the information i gave you right? That's were you have to meet me. I'll have her."

"What about the other three."

"Who?"

"The other members of your gang idiot." He scoffed.

"Oh. They won't be there to stop me." I explained, confident in my plan.

"Alright, but if anything goes wrong, i will kill you. Understand." I could feel Nikolai's glare in the side of my head.

"I understand." I gulped, and stopped where he asked me to.

"Don't screw up." He said as he got out of the car, fixing his button down shirt and he slammed the door shut.

I drove off, palms sweaty, and i started to go over my plan in my head.

Ring
Ring

I picked up my phone to see Danger's number pop up.

I answered, "what's up?"

"Hey listen me and the guys are going to go do some inventory stuff at the other warehouse. Do you want to meet us there? We could use the extra hands." His voice sounded a bit off, but he's probably just having a good day.

"Nah man i gotta shower. I just took care of the run you wanted me to do. I smell like ass." I lied.

"Oh alright. Whatever. We'll see you later then."

With that, he hung up. Something wasn't right. But i brushed it off, rubbing my neck. I really needed a break. All of these meetings with Nikolai have me stressed beyond belief. He doesn't even have to threaten me to scare the fuck out of me. I'm just glad i'm working for him, which means i'm less likely to die in the cross fire.

I looked at the time and it read 11:47 pm. I figured i'd be back at the warehouse by 1, without traffic.

I kept driving, and my mind was picking at me.

'Why are you doing this? What did the girl ever do to you.'

It's not the girl. It's Jason.

'What did he ever do wrong? You gave him control? What now you're mad because you can't take orders?'

I started to think about other things to clear my mind. By the time i realized i was at the warehouse, i had forgotten all about my meet up with one of the girls.

"Oh well, i can call her up later." I shrugged and got out the car.

Jason's car wasn't there, so i figured they had left already. I took out my key, as i walked up the ramp to the door. I put the key in and turned the knob, pushing the door open.

It was ridiculously dark. I couldn't see anything. It was quiet also.

An overwhelming sensation of uneasiness washed through me.

I felt the wall for the light box, and i heard, and felt, my hand hit the metal of the box.

I walked to it, and took out my phone, turning on the flashlight to find the main power switch.