"Just shut up..."

AN

COMMENT AND VOTE! IT MOTIVATES ME TO UPDATE!

COMMENT YOUR REACTIONS TO PARTS IN THE STORY OR ANYTHING REALLY:)

-Ceci

CHAPTER 21
XAVIER'S POV

Bang.

I released my finger from the trigger after shooting Nikolai in the chest. The two guys holding Jason down sprang up and pointed there guns at me. Before they could shoot, i hid behind the wall and waited for them to reload. I looked down the hall as Bradley was running towards me.

I held a hand up signaling him to wait on the other side of the door. The gunshots stopped and i heard the clicking of them reloading and i turned the corner, shooting one in the head, and the other ducked behind Kennedy.

"Fuck." I hid behind the wall again, "he's behind Kennedy."

"What are we gonna do?"

Just then, i heard a bunch of grunting and the sound of a gunshot going off. I looked around the corner to see Jason holding the same gun to the guys head.

Bradley and i walked in and turned our attention to Nikolai. He was holding his chest, heaving and wheezing, with the gun still pointed at Jason.

"You... Little... PUNKS." He shouted.

"Oh boohoo. Are you gonna cry?" I smirked, aiming my gun at him.

"Boss please don't let him kill me!" The man in Jason's lock whined, trying to break free.

"I won't let him kill you."

"Oh yeah?" Jason tightened his grip around the guys neck.

"Yeah. Because i will." Nikolai said as he pulled the trigger twice.

Both Jason and the guy he was holding fell to the ground. Bradley shot a couple bullets into Nikolai as i ran to Jason.

He had been shot in the shoulder, pretty close to his heart. I tried to help him up, but he pushed me off.

"Get her... To the hospital." He said as he sat up on his own.

I turned around and started to cut the ropes that were holding Kennedy in the chair. Once she was free i lifted her limp body.

Bradley was checking to make sure Nikolai was dead.

"Cops." Jason grunted as he heard sirens coming from outside.

"Bradley grab him!" I yelled as i picked Kennedy up bridal style and waited.

Bradley ran to Jason and threw his arm over his shoulder, lifting Jason to his feet.

We started to walk out, and right when we got up the stairs, SWAT busted through the door.

"GET ON THE GROUND!!" They started shouting, aiming there guns at us.

I looked at Bradley, who knew we were screwed too.

"GET ON THE GODDAMN GROUND NOW!" Another shouted.

"THEY NEED A DOCTOR!" I snapped back.

"PUT HER DOWN SLOWLY THEN GET. ON. THE. GROUND."

I did as they said, and watched as one of the guys came and picked her up.

"Kennedy..." I heard Jason growl as he stumbled after them.

"Oh no you don't McCann." One of the SWAT guys forced him on the ground, ignoring his wound. Jason yelled from the pain as they handcuffed him.