"I love you Jason McCann"

Chapter 22
KENNEDY'S POV

"I think she's waking up..." I heard a faint voice as i slowly opened my eyes.

The noise of a heart rate monitor rang in my ear repeatedly. I opened my eyes to a white panel ceiling, and a few fuzzy figures standing around my bed.

"Kennedy? Can you hear me? It's me, Tiff." Tiffani's voice was soft, as her face became more clear.

"T... Tiff? Where am i?" I blinked a few times.

"You're in the hospital."

"Do you remember anything?" I heard Xavier's voice this time.

I thought back as hard as i could but i couldn't remember, so i shook my head.

"She has a case of temporary amnesia, but it shouldn't last more than a few days." The doctor explained as he walked out of the room.

"Wh...where's Jason?" I said as i sat up with my back against the pillows.

"He's waiting in the hall. He wanted us to make sure you know how sorry he is about letting you get caught." Bradley spoke.

"Bring him in here... Please."

Bradley and Xavier left the room and a few seconds later Jason slowly walked into the room with his head down.

"We'll just let you guys talk..." Tiff and Emma backed out with grins on their faces.

Jason was still standing a couple feet away from me with his head hung low. I could tell he was crying even though he tried to hide it.

"Jase..." I held my hand out.

"Kennedy i.... I'm so sorry!" He bursted out and snapped. "I though you were dead... I was so mad and so scared. I just wanted to hurt someone."

"Well... Other than Nikolai, did you?"

"No... As much as i needed it. I knew you wouldn't like it."

"Well, that's true. Wait, how are you here... Didn't you get arrested? Or did i forget..." I was pretty confused because before i passed out i heard him screaming and the police grabbing him.

"I did... That's another thing i need to tell you. Basically, if i dont take the offer they gave my, my penalty is death."

I gasped and covered my mouth, "no... What was their offer?"

"Well the deal was, my boys would be off the hook, i would have a month without any crime, then id have to go to jail for 3 years. When i come out my record is clean. And... I have to work for the CIA or... FBI or whatever acronym he said."

"So, you'd be Agent McCann?" I smirked.

He chuckled a little, "yeah."

"I could get used to that. But 3 years? I guess you can't go any less. Well i have you for now, and even if I'm in this hospital we're gonna make it the best month ever. Okay?"

Jason smiled and held my hand, then placed his other hand on my cheek, rubbing the patched up cut on my face.

"Of course. I... I love you Kennedy. I'm never gonna let anyone take you from me..." The intensity in his eyes showed me he was truly in love with me... I wasn't just a bimbo he screws on the weekends, i was the love of his life. His reason for fighting, the reason why he's not taking the death penalty.

"I love you too Jason McCann."

I never thought those words would come out of my mouth, but i was glad they did.

A/N:

Sorry about the short chapter but I'm going to start making the chapters shorter so i can update faster since part of the reason i don't update is because the chapters are pretty long. This story has maybe 10 more chapters to go before the end. So ill try to get there before the end of the year.

In the meanwhile, please read my Supernatural story "Impala" If you're a supernatural fan please comment and vote for it i'm so passionate about it.

I love you guys and again sorry for the short crappy chapter lol