Part 21

Omg!!! You guys I just found out that Kirsten and Rob are expecting!!!! Eppp!!!

I'm going to warn you guys this probably is my most suckish chapters! So, just bare with me!!!

Cauis P.O.V

I ran my hand through Isabella's hair, admiring the soft texture. Her scent sent me over the edge, everything about her sent me over the edge. I study every feature of my personal goddess.

I suddenly stopped when I felt a gaze upon me. I scanned the trees to see the a whisk of blonde hair. I sniff the air slightly. Carlisle.

"Jane, I need you to come get Isabella."

I heard the petite footsteps glide through the forest with ease. She scooped the sleeping Isabella in her arms.

"What's the matter, Master Cauis?"

I didn't bother to look at her as I said this.

"I thought I told you to stay with Carlisle." I whispered.

"You did master." She said bowing her head in submission.

"Why didn't you?"

"I got umm, bored."

"Bored!? You got bored?" I scoffed.

"I apologize Master. What ever punishment-"

"No time, take Isabella back to the hotel."

I took off as soon as I heard her footsteps in the opposite direction.

I quickly grazed through the trees in search of the blonde hair. I smelt the insect in the trees. How dare he watch me and my Isabella.

I saw him leaning casually against the tree.

"Cauis, thank you for joining me."

"It's King to you."

"Yes, king. So, how I owe you that much respect, after all you took Bella from my son; however she was a slut anyways. Wouldn't you say Cauis?"

My eyes silted at this bastard's foul misuse of words towards my mate he has infuriated me to no end.

I hurled myself into this low life's body and began to throw punch after punch at his face, I flipped myself off of him by putting both of my feet into his chest and send him crashing into the tree.

"Wow, didn't know you could pack a punch like that, but I wouldn't be worried about me; try Bella." He said with a wild look in his eyes.

That's when I heard the scream.

Jane's P.O.V

I knew Master Cauis would have a severe punishment planned for me, I put his beloved mate in danger by leaving Carlisle how stupid of me. I was racing in the sunny weather when a spiked haired bitch lept from thee tree. I let out a growl.

"What are you doing here Alice?"

"Visiting my sister."

I smirked and aimed my power right for her little body. Then I realized she wasn't doubled over in pain. I hissed and tried again and again.

"Impossible." I whispered.

I suddenly felt Bella being snatched out of my hands. I saw the blonde one, I launched myself into her direction but felt myself being restricted.

"How does it feel to be powerless Jane?" A voice that sent chills up my spine whispered in my ear.

I hissed.