part 28

Bella's POV

"I'm sorry for putting you through so much Bella." Alice said to me as I looked out the window to see Snow playing with Alec.

"Let me ask Alice why? Why did you betray me like that? I was your perfect 'doll'. I let you in when I had no one else to trust." 

" I know Bella and I'm so sorry. Please so many things were going through my head. Edward was telling me lies then I saw you in a vision happy with..... Cauis. I wanted you to stay and be with Edward and I with.... Jazz."

I sat on the bed beside Alice.

"You can be a family with us. Yeah Jazz has found someone else, but Alice, Jasper and Jane were mean't to be. You'll found your true other half. " 

"But it felt so right with Jasper."  

She giggled.  

"I wouldn't want to stand up against Jane over what's hers. You're right. So when I get a cloak can I bedazzled it.?" 

"Oh Alice." I chuckled.

Sinister's P.O.V

" So what are they saying?" Snow asked 

"Apparently, Alice is joining the family but her and Jasper use to date. Talk about awarkward feedings." 

"Yeah another auntie!" 

I narrowed my eyes.  

"Hello, did you hear what I said." 

"And what exactly was that Sinister? " 

A slight blush colored Snow's cheeks as we turned to see Father standing there looking displeased.  

"That we need chocolate. " Snow said, her curls bouncing. 

"Both of you are allergic. " 

"Nice coverup, doofus." 

"Moron!" 

"Shirley Temple! " 

"Alright you two. Let's go visit Sylvia. " Fathr told us grabbing our hands.

Bella's P.O.V

" They what?" 

"Were peeping on your conversation with the Cull- Alice." He said frowning as he said Alice's name. 

"She's not that bad Caius love. Give her a chance." 

"No." 

"Not even with some persuasion. " I said as I straddled Caius. 

He untied my bodice. 

"Maybe."

Rosalie's P.O.V

" I want Alice's head thrown in the flames of hell." I hissed. 

"Soon you can get your revenge and I can get mine." Victoria said as she kissed a picture of James.

***** 

Meanwhile Esme was staring at pictures she just recieved. 

Pictures that has her regretting het choices.