part 16

I'm soooo happy that I recieved 100+ votes on this story, I think this the first of one of my stories that's reached that many votes in such little time, and I still have a lot of more chapters to upload. So, to all my readers, voters, and fans thank you so much I'm highly pleased with the responses I'm recieving!!

LOTs Of LOVe

* * * *

Edward's P.O.V

I grimaced as I pulled on the steel chains coated with vampire venom.

My wrist were becoming extremely raw and stung with every slight movement.

All this pain was worth it, it was worth it to cause pain in Bella's dreams and show her what she derserves.

Pain and Sorrow

After all she did leave me for Cauis. I wasn't even near tasting that sweet blood of hers. Cauis has probably drank the living daylights out of her.

"Hey, Cullen you have a vistor."

"Who?" I asked quite sure it was no one, but Carlise.

"Lady Isabella."

"Hmmm, what a nice surprise." I said as I saw Bella. She looked quite nice with a black dress on with red highlighting it, the only thing that turned me off of her is Cauis's scent and the unborn demons growing inside her.

"Hi Edward."

"Bella, you look mouthwatering."

"Yeah, a girl loves when her ex says things like that. I'm not here for you, I want to know why you were in my dreams?"

"So, you like that little movie I left you, I thought it was quite amusing." I chuckled.

"You're sick."

"Yes, one does become like this when their mate is dead."

"Athendora shouldn't have kidnapped me."

"My love didn't really won't a petty human as you or Cauis for that matter, she wanted the power. I on the other hand wanted to taste that sweet blood that runs through those pretty little veins of yours, after that night I couldn't get enough."

She stood there for awhile with a protective hand over her stomach.

"Cauis said he was going to torture you. I plead with him not to a part of me still loves you Edward I guess I cannot kill that part of me no matter how I try, but I will leave you in here for eternity to rot away."

"Ouch, cold aren't we. No matter I'll survive and I will escape; I'll find a new human and make her my new pet."

"I promise I will not let no other woman experience what I have."

She said her final words as she left the dungeon.

"Sweet Bella, promises can be broken."

Bella's P.O.V

"You shouldn't went down there alone, Isabella." Sulpica scold.

"I know, it was stupid, but I couldn't bare the thought of him down there without knowing what I thought."

"Yes, I understand dear but you must be careful. If Cauis came back and found out you went down there without anyone guarding you he would have everyone's head on platters."

"I know, I just wanted to know about that dream he left me."

"Dream?"

Snap.

I inhaled a long breath.

"Yes, I wouldn't really call it a dream more of a nightmare."

"Does Cauis no about this?"

I rose from her bed which we were sitting on and lookedd out the window.

"No, I haven't I fear he's going to lose control and rip Edward to pieces."

"And?"

"Sulpica, I have a heart."

"Well, you do have me there; haven't had one of those for centries."

"Is it decieving Cauis?"

"What? No, not at all. You need to tell Cauis when he returns."

I sighed.

"I know. Where would I be without you?"

"Who knows?" She said smiling.

Cauis P.O.V

"Remi the Volturi have strict rules on newborn children."Aro tisked.

"I know my king, it won't,"

"Happen again? Yes, you say that now, but I doubt you will do good on your word."

"But, my King my mate,"

"Slience girl." I hissed at the raging female.

She calmed down by her mates touch, how I can't wait until Isabella is able to come on these trips with us.

"Now, as I was saying Remi you must suffer the consquences." Aro said.

"Please my king, I will do anything-" He finshed his sentence with a cold blooded scream.

"Thank you Jane, Alec."

The raven haired vampire stood still on the ground were he laid, his body still.

"Now, as the Volturi we do give chances don't we brothers?" Aro said turning his head slightly to see both Marcus and me.

"Of course brother." Marcus said looking off into the thickened woods.

"I for one think we give to many." I hissed.

"Mmmm, I think so too Cauis, we've given this coven one two many. Kill them all." Aro said waving his hand.

We watched as the guards went on an all time killing spree pulling apart limbs here and there. It really was a touching site. Oh, well comes with the job.

"I'm ready to go home now." I groaned.

??? P.O.V

He looked so handsome, even from the few from the trees. Oh, how I've missed him so. I did loathe the one he called brother with a passion. Oh, well all wells that ends well. Which mean Aro must die.