part 7

Cauis P.O.V

As soon as I recieved the infomation from Jane I had the guard look for my Isabella. We were currently searching every cave in northern Volterra (I know there no caves in Volterra, just follow alone.) It was becoming very furstrated.

"Master,if you will come here." Demtri said.

It was a cave we haven't checked.

I smelled Isabella's scent throughout the cave.

I growled.

"Search." I whispered.

Bella's P.O.V

I was so tired.

My mouth was dry from lack of water, my stomach grumbles for food.

"Isabella, you're quite the harlot. I mean I admire you. You've taken both of my men from me. Edward not really."

What is she talking about.... I was too tired to comprend her word.

I suddnely felt a sharp sting aganist my cheek as my head snapped to the side.

"You bitch. You took my power. My control over Cauis. My role as queen. Gone, because of you."

My heavy eyes looked at the raving blonde.

My cheek stung and I felt blood trickle down my cheek.

"How...how.... did I take Ca..uis away.... from youuu if I wasn't bornnn?" I slurred.

"Mmmmm, you know how Bella. As a demon sent from down below. Before, you were even born you spun you're black web to ruin my life. You made Cauis see through my charm. You made him smell my lover, Edward upon my skin.

As I was hanging to the thread of consciousness I had left I listened to Athendora words. She has lost her marbles. She's beyond crazy... beyond insane.

As my eyes close I saw my savior. Cauis.

Cauis P.O.V

As we raced down to the pit of the cave, I heard the familar ranting of Athendora.

"So, you little whore, you will fill my wrath, and both men will be mine." She said as she raised her hand to strike my Isabella.

Before a human could blink their eye I had Athendora aganist the wall.

"You dare raise you're hand to my mate? You're queen?" I growled. I was beyond furious, I was pissy hot. I was hot for Athendora's ashes grounded in my hand. For head to be at my feet.

"Cauis honey, you can surely do better than that human. You could have me?" She purred.

I tightned my hold on her which broke her vocal chords and caused her to gasp and struggle under my grip.

"Give me the sword." I told Alec

I felt the cold heavy metal touch my palm.

The sword of 1,000 demons. This sword has been in my family for years. It has touched a many demon. Every strike of the sword feels as though a hundred flames have licked upon you're skin.

"Hold her." I told Flex and Demtri.

They held Athendora down as I slashed the black blade across her skin.

Her mute sceams pleased me. She disntigrated with each swipe.

Once there was no more I placed the sword back into the sheath and gave it to Alec

Once, I saw that they handled Anthedora's ashes I turned towards the direction my mate was in.

She was in the arms of Jane.

"Thank you, that will be all." I said.

She gave me a nod as she handed me my Isabella.

I looked down at Isabella.

My heart contracted at the horrid scar she had across her face.

"I will forever love and protect you my Isabella. Always." I whispered.

Okay.... I'm sorry I made Athendora a basketcase, but I lovvve crazy people like her!!!

-_- Get some help Athendora.... oh wait..... YOU'RE DEAD!!!

*Evil Cackle*

Fan my pretties... FANNN!

Ohhh... and vote..... and comment.

OR I'll steal you're fudge...... FUDGE!!!