part 18

Marcus P.O.V

"Marcus, is that you? Why of course it is." She said walking towards me with her cat like grace. Her small hipd swayed back and forth, as though they were following a beat. Her maghoney hair flowed behind her, her scent was as captivating as I rembered.

Once infront of me she place a small hand on my cheek and said,"Did you miss me my sweet husband?"

I snuggled my nose in her hair and smelled the heavenly rich smell of lilths and honey.

"My Didyme, I missed you so."

****

Bet ya didn't see that did ya? Well, I'm glad Didyme has come home. Most of you probably know Didyme's death, and if you don't know then I shall explain.

Didyme is Aro's younger sister, who Aro made into a vampire for his "coven". Aro thought his younger sister held a remotely power gift, since they were biologically related. Aro was slightly unhappy about his sister's gift of a aura of happiness, but hr thought it still could be some use. Aro felt like there was still improvement to be done to his coven so he turned his good friend Marcus. Once Marcus sees Didyme he falls in love instantly. Aro thinks that is just Didyme's gift rubbing off on him, until Didyme falls in love herself. After a couple of years they decided to part from Aro's "coven" to prusade their own life alone.

Aro, being the power hungry mongrel he is takes it in his hands to kill Didyme and make Marcus a living zombie.

****

Wow, that's some great family bonding!!

Abyhoo, anyhow let's get this on the road.

******

Bella's P.O.V

When I woke up I felt safe...and warm wrapped into a tight embrace.

I fluttered my eyes and felt cool breath on my neck.

"Good morning my sweet Bella."

I moaned and turned in Cauis's arms to face him.

"Hello, my love. I missed you."

He nuzzled my neck.

"I also miss you