part 17

Oh yes, before I get started I wanna clear up a few things; 1.Bella's pregancy won't be as life threating as her real birth.

2. She will have a gruesome birth.

3.If you're confused with the babies I decided to give them twins, a girl and boy.

4. I need a GIRL name for the 2nd baby!!!

Bella's P.O.V

After my conversation with Sulpica I decided to rest myself. I was alone while Cauis was away, I felt empty; none of it felt...normal.

Also, with Edward staying under the same roof it doesn't give me a jump up and cheer feeling either.

I slipped into a a nightgown fit for a walrus and waddled into bed.

Once, I was in bed I realized I wasn't sleeply anymore. So I decided to talk to someone I haven't for a long time.

* * * * *

"Hello?"

"Hi Dad."

"Bells? That's you?"

"Yeah, it's it's me."

"Wow, how are you and the baby?"

"I'm doing fine dad, and the babies are doing fine."

"Wait, Bells did you say babies?"

"Yeah, um the doctor that I'm seening told me a couple of days ago."

"Mmmm, that's good. So, how's that boyfriend of yours, what's his name Caramel?"

"What? No, dad Cauis."

"I know I said Sauis!"

I rolled my eyes.

"Nevermind. So, how's Sue."

"Sue's doing great. Still mourning Harry."

"Yeah, I kinda figured that." I said playing with the silken sheets.

We got of the sad subject and moved to some more things happier. After awhile Charlie had to go, because it was nightfall around in Forks.

I placed the phone down and curled into Cauis' side of the bed and took in his smell of mascline and it might sound girly, but roses. I sighed in content and knew this would have to put me to sleep instead of Cauis' warmembrace.

??? P.O.V

I'm very surprised these remaining guards didn't pick up my scent. Most of them are new so they probably didn't even acknowledge it.

I walked into his study. I smiled. It was as just as it was when I left. Books screwn everywhere, a cozy feel to it, his desk unorganized. I shook my head at the mess.

I smiled and began to pick up the books and put them in the apporiate places.

What I didn't expect was something drop and a gasped followed by,"Is that really you?"

Cauis's P.O.V

I slowly walked into our chambers, pretty sure my Isabella was asleep. And that she was. Her maghoney hair screwn across the pillows her hands on each side of her head.

Her rose colored lips looked so kissable. The simple image was giving me a cursed erection. I sheded my attire and slipped into bed with her. She cuddled into me and let out a content sigh.

"I'm home my sweet Isabella."

??? P.O.V

I eased into the room without any problems, no guards to kill me; probably because most of them are newbies. I strolled into his study and smiled at the cluttered mess that was the same when I left. I began to hum a tune as I cleaned the study up.

But, I stopped in mid air when I heard,"Is that you? Is that really you?"

****

Well, I know that's not a lot at all. I'm sorry you guys. I promise Ii will try to make the next chapter!

Okay, before I go I have a few request; 1. Suggest names for the gir

2.Tell me who you think this mystery person is!?!?