part 20

Bella's P.O.V

Cauis and I thought it was time to take a break from Volterra for awhile, so we're in Paris,France for at least a week. Carlise of course had to come just in case anything happened with the babies, Jane also came, because she's my bff and wanted to come just in case something happened.

Right now Cauis and I laid in a grass meadow he had a French lunch of gourment cheeses, grapes, and diffrent breads. I popped caspsules of blood in his mouth, he complained said it wasn't the same as from the source until I gave him a death glare. Right now we were laying on a blanket watching the sunset, unlike Edward Cauis didn't sparkle; he stayed as pale as every.

I cuddled into his arms, the baby bump sort in the way.

"Cauis?"

"Yes, my love?"

"I want to get married."

He chuckled,"Isn't it my job to ask?"

"Well, yeah but Jane and I were shopping and the woman at the register looked down upon me when she didn't see a wedding ring on my finger, but saw my stomach. Our children are going to be-"

"What Isabella? Huh, what are our children going to be bastards is that it? You wanna get married, we'll fucking get married." He said basically pushing me away from me and getting up.

"Cauis, I wasn't saying this to make you feel bad. It would just feel right."

He narrowed his eyes at me and lifted me off the ground. He placed one cool finger onto my chest and said,"You're soul belongs to me, and mine to you. To me it runs deeper than any got damn words a priest spurts out. But, if that's what you wish then we'll get married, just please don't let others words hurt you." He said kissing my forehead.

"I will. Thank you."

"Now, if you will can I buy you a ring to propose properly."

I nodded my head.

"Good, we're going on a date tommrrow." He said as he pulled me back down to the blanket and make me scream to the high heavens.

Jane's P.O.V

This has to be the most depressing thing I've ever done. As I speak I was staring into Carlise's golden ones. Neither saying a word, just staring. Master Cauis better be rockng Bella's world for me to be going through this.

"Okay, grandpa we're just gonna sit here and stare or do something intresting?" I asked.

"Techinally, Jane you're older than me. Second, I'll leave that up to you."

"Well, I can't take you out or you'll sparkle like a damn disco ball." I muttered.

"I'm going shopping." I said getting up and putting my robe.

"What am I suppose to do?"

I shuggered my shoulders.

"Rent a porno."

Carlise's P.O.V

I smiled.

I dialed Esme's number.

"My love, are you ready?"

"Yes, Edward is in the cell underneath the Northern Wing. You, Alice, and Rosalie take care of the guards."

"What are we suppose to do about

Emmet and Jasper?"

"My sons betrayed me, so therefore they're no longer apart of this family."

I heard a dry sniffle.

"I just don't understand Carlise? Why?"

"They call Bella their sister and will protect them, they will fall with the Volturi. All I have to do is kill those demons Bella carries."

"I love you."

"As I do you."

Emmet's P.O.V

"What do you mean you're killing Bella?" I yelled at Rose.

"Exactly what I mean, she does to die. The bitch broke Edward and betrayed us." Rosalie said.

I scoffed.

"Bella is like a sister to us, you're actually planning on killing her?" I know I sounded like a broken record, but I just this understand this bull coming from my wife's mouth.

"She was never a sister to me, the skank was in it for the money that's all."

I shook my head.

I grabbed some suitcases from underneath the bed and began packing my bags.

"What are you doing?" She hissed.

"Leaving."

Jasper's P.O.V

"Pleas Jasper, don't leave me!!" Alice cried.

"No, you are crazy Alice. I thought I could trust you, you're just a snake. I want a divorce." I spat in the black queen's face.

"You can't leave me for her Jasper. You just can't!!!"

"Watch me."

Victoria's P.O.V

I watched the Cullen men walk out on their wifes. Poor sweethearts. I smiled, maybe the cullen will take my side.

I jump from my spot in the tree as I watched their men leave.

"Ladies." I said.

"Victoria?" The spiked haired girl asked.

"Yes, I see you want to kill Edward's pet."

"Ex." They replied.

"Them join me."

They looked at each other.

"We will."