part 6

I'm very satisfed with my comments I'm getting. I'm hoping you guys continue, it's what gives me my drive.

Bella's P.O.V

I admit sitting in a cave with a sadistic vampire wasn't put on my list of things to do before I die. And, it's not pleasing. All Athendora did was rant on how Cauis will fall into her arms and leave me deserted.

I sighed. Boring.

"Say Isabella, what dress should I wear to Cauis and I wedding dress." She said twirling around in a white linen gown.

I was slient hoping my Cauis would find me.

I hate been a damsel in distress, but looks like I have no choice.

Cauis P.O.V

I've spent all my nights searching for my Isabella.

I swear on my unbeating heart that Antherdora will have the most tortureous death.

"Master Cauis." Jane said.

"What?" I hissed.

I was still pissed at her, if she was on alert this wouldn't have happen.

"We have a lead on Athendora."

"What? Tell me."

"Demtri believes she's in a cave North of Volterra."

"We move now."

Edward's P.O.V *wasn't expecting this were you? haha*

We were at the Denali's home in Alaska.

I was able to get my mind off of Isabella.

My Isabella. How I miss her. I want to call her everyday, but with my family still grieving her 'rejection' of us I wouldn't be able to.

(A/N: You guys I'm sorry but I just had to say this. What the hell is wrong with Kirsten Stewart?!?! The girl ruined something so perfect as K-Rob.... I'm so sad. I'm nevebr gonna see her in the same way. But, I will not hate her, because every relationship is perfec But, Rob just had to take her back... Okay I have that off my chest. On with the story!)

She was my singer. The one who held me bound to her by her sweet blood. I've tasted her before and I admit I couldn't get enough. The sweet taste of her warm blood had me hooked. Yet, there was another... from long ago not Tanya. But Athendora. Her beauty drove me to her. Her seductiness was alluring. Her charm... tantlizing.

The Denail and my coven with out hunting. The only ones left were Alice and I.

As I was thinking of my Isabella Alice gasp.

I cursed under my breath knowing what she saw.

"Alice..." I started.

"Edward. You lied to us... you decieved us about Bella so you could be with Athendora."

"Alice, if you let me explain."

"I'm telling." She said zooming out the house.

I ran after her the trees zipping by in a blur. I matched Alice's strides with ease and tackled her to the forest floor.

"Look pixie, tell anyone what you've found out I will dismantle you."

I saw the fear and spunk in her eyes.

"You'll regret this.... Edward."