part 19

Hiiii,Hello,Hey!! I just greeted you with three forms of hi!!! Anyhoo, Anyhow the story. Somethings to dicuss, umm still debating the girls name can't really decide. Um, what else....oh yeah I'm so fudging happy about the reads,comments, and votes!!! I send out my love!

Okay, so no one really gave me who the mystery woman was, but you've found out it was Didyme...yaaah she's back. This chapter isn't really foused on the star couple it's leaning more into Didyme and Marcus.

In this chapter you'll find out where Didyme's been, how everyone will react, and how Marcus will react to Didyme's "death"!! So Enjoy!!!

Marcus's P.O.V

Holding Didyme felt undescriable. I felt like something in me has risen after it's been dead for so long.

" La mia unica ragione di vita, were have you been all these years." I whispered in her ear.

Her soft hands cupped my face and laid delicate kisses on my lips.

"Mi amore, I've been on an island. I tried to get to you my Marcus, but it seemed my memory was erased I couldn't remeber a thing."

"Didyme, I...I'm so sorry for not looking hard enough for you. It seemed like my thoughts weren't so attached to your rescue, I felt as though all my time should have been focused around the Voultri."

I whispered.

She move from my embrace.

"Aro and Renata. They're the ones who murdered me, Renata put some spell on you to decidate your life to the Volturi. My own brother mudered me."

"How-How did you survive?"

"At that time Aro knew not how to properly kill a vampire, he threw me into the water and went on with his life like it was nothing."

I flared my nostrils and my vision became a hazey red. I felt the acid burn of veomn pool in my mouth.

"He's gonna to die." I said rushing out the room.

"MARCUS!!" Didyme yelled out.

I was in Aro's office before her voice clearly registered to me.

He had those devices, called earphones listening to Beethoven.

I strolled over to his desk as calmly as a man can who's found his wife over a decades of torture.

Once he saw me he gave me one of those smiles that never looks good on Aro's lips.

"Brother, what may I owe this pleasure too."

"You...killed...her!!"

I saw Aro's eyes widened.

He scoffed,"What are you talking brother."

I sneered.

"Don't play dumb you psychopath. You tried to muder Didyme!!"

"Tried to? Brother, why would I try to kill my own sister?"

"You..sicko!" I had Aro aganist the wall his face cracked underneath my hand.

"My brother, please be resonable."

"You took her from me!! For so long Aro, for so long."

"Marcus let him go!!" I heard Cauis hiss.

I turned around to see him with Isabella behind him, standing in a protective crouch infront of her.

"None of this concerns you brother. Stay with your mate or Aro shall muder her too."

"I had good intentions. She was going to take you from the Volturi, all the work."

"So, you killed her?"

"Had too. Don't you understand brother."

I locked on his throat harder.

"Enough Marcus." a voice whispered.

I slacked my grip on Aro but still held his neck.

"It's not his fault. Yes, I came back with revenge, but Aro is a Narcissistic; he can't help he's a powe humgry ass. He carried that trait from our mundane years. When we were young he always wanted to control what I did, and cared for no one but himself. He will take out anyone to gain power, even his blood sister."

"My dear sister haven't you grown magnicifient over these years."

"Enough Aro, just beacause you have a mental disorder doesn't make you any diffrent."

"Finally, we've idenifed him as a crazy." Cauis said.

I let Aro go once I saw that he would be outnumbered.

I tucked Didyme into my side I still didn't trust him.

"So, what do we do? Act like this never happened?" Cauis asked.

"Didyme?" A voice whispered out.

We turned around to be met by a confused Sulpica.

"My sister, is that really you?" Sulpica asked.

"Yes, it is I."

Sulpica nearly knocked poor Didyme over.

"How I missed you so!!"

I met my gaze with Aro's, his eyes were pleading with us not to tell Sulpica.

I nodded my head once.

This really ended my trust and brotherhood with Aro.

What he did was unforgiveable, I will never trust him again.

****

Soooooo, what ya think?!? I know I know could've been better...but ya know I was like sooo tired so I procrastinate. Anyways, I was gonna to kill Aro out but decided aganist it...I mean the Volturi wouldn't be the same without it.

Next couple of chapters will be...based around Christmas (skipped Thanksgiving...since well they can't eat) and a earth shattering event will happen on Chirstmas. Until next time.....