part 29

Part 29

Hey my twihearts!! I'm so sorry I haven't had a real update in soooo long. So, for my absence of not updating I will make it up. Oh and I changed the pairing between Flex and Snow, I prefer Alec and Snow. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

It's a couple of months ahead since the last time we were at the Volturi castle

****

Snow growled as her brother bashed her against one of the snow pillars in the outside training grouds.

She heard her spine break a little, but ignored it.

"Had enough little sister?" Sinister asked as he popped his knuckle slightly.

"Never." She growled.

Alec stood close by in the shade clenching his knuckles every time his delicate mate was thrown or hit.

It was taking all his power not to kill the young prince.

Snow countered her brother's punch with a kick to his stomach which had him clutching his stomach and coughed up some blood.

She walked over to her twin, her heels clacking on the pavement.

She leaned down to his ear and whispered, "Had enough, big brother?"

He just let out a chuckle.

Snow pushed her lips into a small pout.

"Even in pain you're a jackass." She grumbled.

She decided she was tired of practicing and went over to her hunky mate.

As soon as she got over there Alec it pulled her into a hug and smashed his cold lips onto her semi warm ones.

As soon as the kiss began to get heated, heavy snow began to fall from the sky.

"Hey, that's my niece you're sucking faces with!" Emmett said over the balcony to his bedroom.

I pulled back from Alec.

"Uncle Emmett." Snow whined.

"Emmett leave my daughter and her mate alone." Bella playfully growled.

Emmett raised his hands in surrender.

Bella came over and kissed Snow and Sinister on the cheek.

Sinister pulled away.

"Mom." He groaned.

"What? I can't kiss my son on the cheek?"

He blushed slightly like his mother did in her human years.

"Not in public." He whispered.

Bella rolled her eyes.

"Your dad would like to have a word with you in the throne room." 

***

"Come on daddy, I don't want to go to school with a whole bunch of humans." Snow complained.

"Yeah, especially at the same high school mother went to."

Caius leaned back in his chair as he stared at his only children.

"Well, you are 50% human yourself." Caius pointed out.

"And I....liked it." Bella said trailing off.

"See, your mother liked it."

It was silent for a while until Sinister came up with an idea.

"Where will we stay?' He asked, pretty sure his parents wouldn't come up with an answer for that.

"With your grandfather, Charlie." Bella said

"Well, it's settled then. You'll be leaving Italy in a week." Caius said smiling.

*****

Check out my new fanfic Heal Me. It's a Bella/Aro pairing.