part 14

Cauis's P.O.V

I stopped in mid-sentence when I heard Sulpica ask,"What are you doing here?" I growled and quickly ran to Isabella.

Sulpica was standing in a protective crouch over Isabella. I snarled when I saw the intruder.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"I can't visit my Bella."

"She's not yours she's mine."

"Cauis, you can't tell me what is mine and isn't."

"Listen boy, I'm you're superior and you will address me as such."

Cullen scoffed.

"You're not my king."

"Demtri, Flex." Aro said

Demtri and Flex had Cullen in a locked grip.

"Take him to the dungeon. I will deal with him."

Once they carried him out of the room I sharply turned to Carlise.

"I thought we told you no one else, you went aganist our orders."

"No, I didn't know Edward followed me."

"Lies. You ought to be thrown in the dungeon with him."

"Cauis, that is enough. I shall see if Carlise is fibbing." Aro said as he placed his hand on Carlise's shoulder.

A minute later Aro said,"He is telling the truth."

I sneered.

"Leave All of you. And once I'm done with you're son you can take what remains of him."

"Cauis, surely since I'm taking care-,"

"I said get out!" I shouted.

"Come now Aro, let hom cool down."

Sulpica laid a gentle hand on my shoulder which I shook off.

"Leave me be."

She sighed.

"Pull yourself together. For her."

I walked over to my Isabella as Sulpica closed the door.

I laid on the bed and pulled her under my arm and rested my hand on her stomach.

"We are going to be together

forever." I whispered.

"I love you." I said as I kiss her hair.

* * * * * *

-Next Day-

Carlise's P.O.V

I decided to give Bella a ultrasound. I gave her a sedative because after I check on the baby I want to see how the baby is postined and how far alone she was. My mind was only half into Bella right now I was more focused on Edward and what it faith was. I did not condone his behavior but did it require a punished by Cauis, and I know a punishment by him is worst than death itself.

I looked down at Bella. Maybe she can safe Edward, even if her heart belongs to another. Surely, she must have some feelings for him, even though she is the one who left. She can at least give him that, after all the things our family have been through to protect her. This mudane can give us this one thing. I looked at her round stomach. Or we'll simple take something from her.

* * * * *

Oooooooh Carlise has a bad side to him!!! You think Bella will save Edward? You think the father figure Carlise will actually kill Bella's baby? Who knows??? But, me....*hehehe* but you can find out in the upcoming chapters!!!

* * * * *

I won't be uploading for awhile,because I have a new profile @interracial_lover 15. So, a lot of my time will be spent on that account. Once I get it up you can check it out.

And if you don't like interracial love stories -_- well, you're missing out.